The Riddler

Call Dig Safe Before You Dig

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Even Tuco would have called Dig Safe. It's simple. Call dig safe before you dig. I'm in the sub basement of a lab.  My Foreman comes screaming down the basement "Jeff!!!!!   Get the **** out!!!!  Run!!!!!"  I had to get my fat body moving faster than my Illegal Mexican cousins running from immigration. I get out to see dirt flying in the air from the 90lb elevated gas main that has a hole in it.  Construction workers running and fallen down. Total Chaos.  People screaming. How lucky we are it didn't ignite. 

The whole area of Kendall Square Evacuated.

Glad no one got hurt but thats pretty funny...  In my town there is no point calling them though, had them mark a gas line once and turns out it was over 12 feet from where they said it was. Finding that out was fun... 

37 minutes ago, The Riddler said:

Even Tuco would have called Dig Safe. It's simple. Call dig safe before you dig. I'm in the sub basement of a lab.  My Foreman comes screaming down the basement "Jeff!!!!!   Get the **** out!!!!  Run!!!!!"  I had to get my fat body moving faster than my Illegal Mexican cousins running from immigration. I get out to see dirt flying in the air from the 90lb elevated gas main that has a hole in it.  Construction workers running and fallen down. Total Chaos.  People screaming. How lucky we are it didn't ignite. 

The whole area of Kendall Square Evacuated.

I heard about this driving in (to Providence) this morning... they didn't mention you by name