Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darth Baiter

Browser comparison

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

So I recently switched from Firefox to Chrome to make searching easier and now notice my avatar on Chrome is fuzzy/hardly readable compared to Firefox.  Especially the miniaturized version you see in the member profile and also at the top of threads I've started.  Avatars associated with posts are legible, smaller versions lack clarity.  Is that a setting I can change in Chrome or on this platform?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Your avatar is constrained by width - which makes yours very tough to see when it's used in locations where it's smaller. Max width goes from 250 in your posts - to 100 in other places - and 40 in the smallest places...that's gonna make words hard to read.

I've never noticed the sizes being any different between the different browsers, though...that seems odd :b:

I gotta fire up Firefox and see if I can see a difference....

Posted (edited) · Report post

in thread it's clear.

I only see it blurred/ fuzzyt when I see it on the right side "Topics" list

WHoops...i see what you mean about at the top.  Just noticed.

Edited by scoobydoo

Lol...I just saw it as well...can't say I've ever noticed it before...the one to the left of the thread starter info. That looks like the image is being resized without retaining it's relative dimensions...I'll look at that in a minute...right now I'm responding to your email @scoobydoo

:)

5 minutes ago, TimS said:

Lol...I just saw it as well...can't say I've ever noticed it before...the one to the left of the thread starter info. That looks like the image is being resized without retaining it's relative dimensions...I'll look at that in a minute...right now I'm responding to your email @scoobydoo

:)

It's weird as it's "fuzzy" wonder what causes that.

Coo!