Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish643

Have we seen the beginning of the implosion of the Trump Presidency?

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Dems have obviously been sitting in wait, but now it seems that an increasing number of Republican Senators are looking for the opportunity to bag Trump, perhaps thru resignation. Some of the recent key issues appear to be: inability to unify the GOP on HC, public and malicious infighting on his own staff, poor WH communication and lack of consensus on Transgender in the Military, mass opposition to a potential Trump veto of Russian sanctions, many GOP Senators lining up behind Sessions,......etc.

These are only the key issues over the last week, and are additive to all the other bridges Trump has burned.

Is Trump's lack of a base of support in the House and Senate, even within his own Party, going to to be his undoing?

Edited by fish643

Opened this and it seems I have entered another dimension.... 

The world of the Left is crumbling before our eyes and OP thinks Trump's admin is imploding :headscratch:

I truly can't see where this is coming from. :shrug:

J, that's what happens when you step on your bifocals to express your party loyalty. 

As to the OP, no, the Presidency is not imploding It may happen, but it's not happening yet. 

Sorry, 53 and I don't wear glasses. 20/15 and I can still read very small print. Ya got me confused with another. 

7 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

But you still don't see the light.    :D

Funny! :th:

2 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

J will stick with the ship to the end if it goes down.

I'll stay on this cruise until I see nefarious behavior. So far, smooth sailing. The only ship I see going down is the HMS Hillary CGI

Remember week one. Priebus and Brannon were quitting. Still here, just like everyone else. For the next 8 years the Left will claim the Trump implosion is near. 

20 minutes ago, BrianBM said:

If this be smooth sailing, I hope I don't have to watch a turbulent, rough one. 

That starts tomorrow for the Left... hold onto your seat.