Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

YEY FOR THE NEW WH COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR!!

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Yes race fans, when dignity, grace and class is in short supply the the drumpf white house, we get this from his new communications director:

"Reince (Priebus) is a f-----g paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac."

"(The swamp) is trying to resist me, but it’s not going to work. I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go f--k themselves.”

"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c--k."

“I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f-----g strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Don't tell me, let me guess, Money for Nothing and Jakovasaur will be rushing to his defense.

Now Bannon is in his crosshairs, knew that was coming the second Trump hired him last week.

Scaramucci is the polar opposite of Bannon.

I like this guy a lot. He does not mince words. 

He's got some learning to do but he'll come around. 

He's quick witted and a fast thinker. I admire his spunk. 

If he wins this turf war then Bannon, the guy who is as responsible as anyone for Trumps victory, will be gone.

Think about that.

PS I hope Priebus is gone, Trump never should have brought him in.

2 hours ago, Wigeon said:

If he wins this turf war then Bannon, the guy who is as responsible as anyone for Trumps victory, will be gone.

Think about that.

PS I hope Priebus is gone, Trump never should have brought him in.

Agree and #KeepBannon

lets just get rid of everyone Trump appointed.. its 6 months and just about every major position is being discussed in regards to either getting fired, been fired, about to be fired or wanting to quit. LOL  everyone who is a blind Trump guy will still say things are going great.. at some point in time, ya cant keep firing everyone and placing the blame on them. you either gotta change for the better or accept that this WH and any tentacles touching it are just down right effed up!!

I grew up with Mooch.. I dont wanna rip into him after what, 5 days on the job?  but hes making a Colossal ass of himself.. talking the way he did about major players in our WH and doing it in the manner that he did, is just plain stupid.. I have no love lost for Bannon or anyone else, especially since I grew with mooch, but Im on bannons side on this..  I want to read the peoples responses here trying to defend him and the WH after tonite.. no defense for how hes acted.. 

Give it time ... maybe it's just a dust-up that will settle.

I hope they both stay, but let's not kid our selves:

a. DJT has plenty of a$$ kicking associates, so anyone is replaceable after a "you're fired" is uttered.

b. Those that assisted DJT into getting where he is now are to be commended, but they are mostly all ultimately expendable.