Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
55555s

I thought on it. Going to throw a flag on the play...

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I thought on it for a bit.  

President Trump should not have gone into politics in addressing The Scouts.  

Eff Obama, eff the MSM and the snowflake libs, but he should have kept it all about leadership, future, integrity, etc.   

That's all.   He aint perfect.  I'll take the SC pick, the middle finger to the above mentioned, the pro-American nationalistic pride, and the fiture SC picks. 

He screed up.  Still winning.

17 minutes ago, 55555s said:

I think that's a no-brainer.

leadership, future, integrity, etc.

Problem is he really has none of these qualities. We have seen examples of it too many times to not know that.

P.S. this opinion has nothing to do with anyone except the subject in the OP

When he says something in public as obscene as when Barry dressed down Joe the Plumber with Marxist BS, I will become concerned.

In the meantime.....

1 hour ago, 55555s said:

Eff Obama, eff the MSM and the snowflake libs, but he should have kept it all about leadership, future, integrity, etc.   

That's all.   He aint perfect.  I'll take the SC pick, the middle finger to the above mentioned, the pro-American nationalistic pride, and the fiture SC picks. 

He screed up.  Still winning.

well done!!  much better when people can see and admit when a mistake was made. Theres not a whole lot of that these days.. funny thing is, if he left all that extraneous BS out of that speech, it would have been a big thumbs up from Dems and Repubs alike.. :)

I really think Trump is a one act pony when it comes to speaking off the cuff.

He has given that same campaign rally speech so many times, that when he is before a huge crowd, with no to few notes, he kicks it into the only gear he has.

Lichum is correct in that he should have done a little homework beforehand.

In the grand scheme of things, no big deal, though.

12 minutes ago, Little said:

When he says something in public as obscene as when Barry dressed down Joe the Plumber with Marxist BS, I will become concerned.

In the meantime.....

well done.. 8 posts in and a Barry mention.. what was childhood like for you? did you get punished for stealing gum from the candy store or did they let you slide because you said "johnny did it first" ?? 

What Trump did was not a simple "mistake."

It was simply yet another dick move, where he let his ego get in the way of something bigger, and more important than him.  It wasn't a mistake, or simple a phrase that came out wrong, or just a matter of "not knowing."  He did what he did because he didn't care.

But it's still soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the alternative, Hillary, that it's really no big deal, by comparison.

2 minutes ago, dena said:

He has given that same campaign rally speech so many times, that when he is before a huge crowd, with no to few notes, he kicks it into the only gear he has.

Yah, gee...........he is only our President. No worries.

8 minutes ago, dena said:

That was my thought when I saw a few portions of the thing.  Most people that think they are good extemporaneous public speakers are usually wrong... he would be one of them.

The Levitt story, though, actually was OK.  The theme was to find something that you enjoy doing and don't stop.  Nothing wrong with that advice.

2 hours ago, Little said:

In the meantime.....

Yeah, I see that, but BHO failed miserably numerous times, so he is not the barometer by which I judge.