Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I12fsh

Mens "health" supplements

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Anybody use those "men's health " pills that supposedly help with prostrate problems?  I was reading that Saw palmetto is usually one of main ingredients,  plus assorted other b.s. Do they actually  keep you from getting up to pee at night?  I figured with all the older guys on here (I'm one of them), someone might have tried some. Young guys goof all you want, it's gonna happen to you (probably)!

Just now, HopHead said:

If you're prostrate you've got problems that supplements won't help.

It's chiropractry then. I know, I wore that out.

10 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

It's chiropractry then. I know, I wore that out.

That's twice you've mentioned them......you know what happens after the third time.

9 minutes ago, HopHead said:

That's twice you've mentioned them......you know what happens after the third time.

I know what's supposed to happen when hunting if you miss three rabbits or ducks etc before you bag one. You gotta hunt with your dick out for the rest of the day. I never got past two.

19 minutes ago, fishinambition said:

I was getting up to pee 4 times a night. Started saw palmetto and it ceased. I also stopped drinking a liter of water at 9.

I'm up once or twice at night, just started the supplement.  How long before the saw palmetto started working?

Saw palmetto has some beneficial effect, but just get the plain capsules, which are cheaper than the compounds. Most of the other stuff in those "prostate health" supplements are just (literally) pissing money down the drain.

I've been thinking of trying saw palmetto.  Getting up 1-2 times a night sucks.  The last full nights sleep I got was when I had surgery and had a catheter in my wank.