Is Yeti out of their minds?

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

First there is the $400 cooler... fine maybe worth it debatable 

Next there is a $39.00 5 gallon bucket with no lid 

Now i saw a $99 coffee pot.

yeti-yramhgj-half-gallon-rambler-jug.jpg

Who buying this stuff? Is it the same guys that buy a $350 pair of pliers. The guys that go into west marine with the sailboat on their pockets.

Edited by Humboldt Squid

45 minutes ago, HugeDinghy said:

You don't choose the salt life. The salt life chooses you. 

If I have to pay $40 for a bucket I choose no salt in my life. Yeti socks are next $150 remember I said this. 

6 minutes ago, Humboldt Squid said:

If I have to pay $40 for a bucket I choose no salt in my life. Yeti socks are next $150 remember I said this. 

If they'll work as coffee filters money well spent

Honestly think the jugs are a fine addition to the family of tumblers,ramblers,coozies and all that jazz. Full day trip on a boat with a gallon of beer in the jug and six stuffed in the bait cooler. I am thinking about getting the half gallon just to stuff frozen clams,silversides , squid and any other frozen bait in. Frozen bait all day for the guy who isn't shelling out 400 for a cooler. Think outside the jug.

I used to be a skeptic & critic, then I bought one. Knock em all you want, my Yeti rambler ($30 for a coffee mug in essence which I thought was ridiculous) keeps my coffee warm at work from 5am-about 10am not that the coffee stays in there that long, but on the first day I wanted to see how long it stayed drinkable hot to warm. Then when I went to the lake this summer in 100 degree weather I put one handful of ice and mixed Crown & Cokes all day in it without every putting another handful of ice in it. I was surprised at how well the Rambler worked. If I could afford their other products, I would buy them. Still think their Ice chests are too heavy, though, not good for travel or back packing.