Birdsnester

Sea Robbin Colored Bucktails

20 posts in this topic

Looking for Robbin colored Bucktails 1.5 oz, 2 oz and 2.5 oz.  not sure how to use this section of the site. Dan pointed me here.

I assume you want the Spro/ultra minnow head shape?  That was the first of the two pictures.

Prices are:

1 1/2 oz = 4.50 ea 

2 oz = 5.00 ea

3 oz = 5.75 ea

There is no 2 1/2 oz

Shipping is extra.

Dan, the Bucktails look great and seem to be tied with more hair than I could get from a tackle shop.  Beautifully painted and when I raise and lower it, it mimics the look of a Sea Robbin with its wings.  This was just what I was looking for.  Great job!

Dan - can you post a picture of these?

I thought about the blackfish jigs, and I think I will hold off on those for now - but I could always use a good bucktail.

Thank you,

krnguy712

Edited by Krnguy712

12 minutes ago, Krnguy712 said:

Dan - can you post a picture of these?

I thought about the blackfish jigs, and I think I will hold off on those for now - but I could always use a good bucktail.

Thank you,

krnguy712

10 minutes ago, Krnguy712 said:

What types of hair colors are offered? Can you mix/match?

Thanks again,

krnguy712

Here's two different version of the Sea Robin bucktail.  The first is the "Ultra Minnow" and next is the "Sparkie".  As far as hair colors I generally keep white, black, yellow, green, chartreuse, pink, blue, orange and brown on hand.image.thumb.jpg.70be11d5fcab19ed60fe7b988d6405e2.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.96ae6c308ba43d40c1b9e6369a567df3.jpg

How much for 1 oz? What size/brand hooks are used?

How much is shipping to Maryland, and does shipping change based off the weight?

I am interested in that Sea Robin color - looks nice!

Pink/Chartreuse/White combination, I would like to see if those can be combined as well. 
Ultra Minnow style. 

I assume the jig head can be painted Pink/white, with Pink/Chartreuse/White hair?

Paypal for payment is OK?

Thanks for your reply,

krnguy712

2 minutes ago, Krnguy712 said:

How much is shipping to Maryland, and does shipping change based off the weight?

Pink/Chartreuse/White combination, I would like to see if those can be combined as well. 
Ultra Minnow style. 

I assume the jig head can be painted Pink/white, with Pink/Chartreuse/White hair?

Thanks for your reply,

krnguy712

I ordered 4 and they really are well made and look great!

1 hour ago, Krnguy712 said:

Ultra Minnow style. 

Thanks for your reply,

krnguy712

The 1 oz are 4.00 ea.. Hooks are Mustad #91715 2x strong, forged and plated for saltwater use.  

Shipping is by US mail.  Up to 12 ozs it goes by First class with a max cost of 4.50.  Over that it automatically becomes  Priority mail flat rate of 7.25 for however much will fit in the small size box.

The colors you're asking for are no problem.

Paypal is my preferred payment method.

Dan,

I would like to place an order for 2 1oz, sea robin color (1 minnow style, 1 sparkie style), and 4 1oz in the pink,chart,white color referenced in my post above(two minnow style, two sparkie)

6 buck tails total should be $24 plus $4.50 max for shipping. Please let me know if $28.50 is final cost or if shipping goes down based off less weight being delivered. 

I will direct message my address once this is all sorted out. 

Birdsnester - looking forward to getting these in once Dan and I finalize numbers. They definitely look like they are better quality than SPRO buck tails. More hair too :)

-krnguy712

My friends may be interested also - I'm asking them now to see if we can get a bigger order in. But for me - that's my order. 

Ill reply later once I hear back in case the order will be increased. Thanks again Dan 

krnguy712

Edit - please add 2 white color - 1 OZ, one of each style.

Final order:

2 bucktails (1oz weight) - Sea Robin design(1 Minnow style, 1 Sparkie style)

4 bucktails (1oz weight) - Pink, Chartreuse, White color hairs with White painted Jig head (2 Minnow style, 2 Sparkie style)

2 bucktails (1oz weight) - White color hair, White painted Jig head(1 Minnow style, 1 Sparkie style)

Please let me know if this is possible, and the final cost so I can Paypal you the money.

Thank again, Dan

-krnguy712

Edited by Krnguy712
Final Order