superstriper

new guy and preibus leaks?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

call him "mooch", thats what we called him in High School.  I was good friends with his younger sister. I knew him, but not really well.. It seems like he is Trump Jr. Talks the same way, he has a plan and it seems like a good one.. I dont think they'll ever rid themselves of the leaks totally, but if he can make this crazy administration look better in any way to the rest of the world, Im all for it.. 

6 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Anyone watch House of Cards?

Trump is the Leak.

And when it's not him, it's Melania. :p

omg, you may be right. 

The more at risk Trump's underlings feel, the more leaks there will be. 

Scaramucci is going to have to sack the entire communications office to stop all of the leaks. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

He sends a tweet last night implying prebus is the source of leaks

Then he deletes it

hes on CNN now going off and changing the topic going off in different directions...and trying to appeal to Cuomo's. Italian-ness 

hes proud he worked on Wall Street for 29 years and never had any violations - as if it's really really hard to stay clean.

#littlebitch #yenta

what a piece of work  spicer was right 

Edited by JohnP

The suspicion is that it is low level staffers loyal to Preibus that are doing the leaking under instructions from those above them. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

A little scary that Comm Director didn't know that his financial disclosures were already released to the public, but I guess we can write that off as a new guy mistake.

Probably like what J is saying there, but he should knock it off with the cryptic **** and just say what he means.

And deleting the tweet was a bad look.

As was deleting the dozens of others where he slammed Trump, endorsed HRC and spouted on about a lot of other Lib nonsense.

Edited by Wigeon
sp.

24 minutes ago, J said:

The suspicion is that it is low level staffers loyal to Preibus that are doing the leaking under instructions from those above them. 

No he called the guy out straight up and sends his name in a tweet, instead of dealing with it internally.  

He needs to be slapped 

48 minutes ago, J said:

I heard that too, this morning.

btw - His financial disclosures are public record and no felony was committed. 

He sends a highly inflammatory tweet to millions of Smericans and all news outlets asking for FBI investigation and calling out the chief of staff...and then oops, I didn't know it was public disclosure?

And we've got people that are not shocked and outraged over the dysfunctional and highly unprofessional behavior at the highest levels of government 

(I know I know but but but Hillary________)

Apparently Scaramucci went on CNN in the last hour and ramped this up.

Still getting details but Twitter is saying he pretty much called Priebus out again about the leaks.

Dead serious about House of Cards being real, except that the reality it probably worse.

Our entire political system is so horrifically corrupt with politicians putting their careers ahead of the good of the country, that most would be incapable of accepting it.

And the crazy part it, despite that, it's still the best government on Earth.

7 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Apparently Scaramucci went on CNN in the last hour and ramped this up.

Still getting details but Twitter is saying he pretty much called Priebus out again about the leaks.

Yep!

White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is on a warpath against leakers and he doesn’t care who is in his sights. Even if that means one of the highest ranking members of the Trump administration, Reince Priebus.

The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza revealed in a stunning piece Thursday that Scaramucci unleashed on Priebus, calling him a “****ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.”