Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

The Good Stuff...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

So, while listening to Fox today, two huge things came out that would be GREAT for the President. 1)  Everyone is talking about the FoxConn plant in Wisconsin. Trump evidently played a role in getting them to come back to the US.. Good on him.. thats the stuff he shines at.. IF he was able to get this to happen a couple times a month, keep bring jobs back to the US, that would be awesome.. I applaud his efforts..  2) I also heard on Fox where they talked about the Tax Proposal that Trump is getting ready to submit.. its gonna blow the old rich white conservatives out of their panties.  Supposedly, Trump wants to RAISE the taxes on the top 10% of the earners in the US who make up about 75-80% of the salaries in the US and CUT taxes for the lower and middle class.. Patriot fans can be happy that Kraft, who is tight with Trump, had a dinner with Trump last week where they discussed the tax situation.. KRaft said that Trump should raise taxes on the Rich, youd get more bang for your buck and they would feel it much less everyone else.. Trump is said to have agreed with Kraft during the meeting.. 

If Trump could continue to bring business back to the US and CUT taxes for 90-95% of the NOT ULTRA rich, that would be an amazing thing for the middle and lower class in the US.. 

Rand Paul was being interviewed and some stupid math indicating that cutting taxes on the Ultra Wealthy would stimulate the economy.. He said it enables them to open more businesses and create jobs and lower prcies which benefits the middle and lower class. when in reality, ya, it might do that a little, but think about it Rand, the Rich get Richer, open more businesses, taking those business opportunities away from the people trying to work their way up.. A tax cut for the middle/lower class gives them more money in their pocket and allows them to spend more, and also help the economy. 

Im behind Trump on these two things.. he should stick to the stuff he's good at and knock off all the extraneous BS, it'd be better for him, and MUCH better for us.. 

This shows how things are nowadays.. I create a thread where I say good things about the President and no one responds.. LOL  I guess to get a response, you have to put the TRumpians so they can show you how stupid you are.. LOL  

1. I think the Foxconn thing is part of the apple plan to open 3 factories in the US. Good show by the Donald!

2. The tax thing is as Zyba said obvious. Rand  Paul is wrong. Voodoo (piss-on) economics.

3. This forum is not about reasonableness. It's about pissing all over each other. Again obvious; stupid, but obvious.

4. Good post by BC!