JimG

Question for phish fans.. or is it phans.. or heads

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

This forum has been stinking like an old unwashed vag as it is. We dont need you stinking hippies splashing patrolie or what ever that crap is all over the place here. Go splash that crap around in the homo thread.

It's for tickets.  Not an easy one to get btw.  Call it "hippie" or whatever you want, they are a damn good band.  I will admit they have some strange fans though.  Not their fault.  Check out some YouTube stuff.

They are highly educated, somewhat quirky, and rock.  One of the tightest groups around.  Now all family guys that pride themselves on being the best they can be musically.  They even have "safe zones" for kids at shows. I'm a Phan.....I've taken my daughter to a show, I have friends that took their boys across the country to see them. A lot of positives although they're real liberal.....

They stole that, along with almost everything except for talent, from the Dead Heads. It means I need a ticket. Used to mean I need a Miracle but getting into a Phish show is no miracle.