The TideRunner

Do it Roundhead Jig Mold

24 posts in this topic

Hardly used Do It Roundhead barb collar production model  5/8 oz. Makes 6 jigs with every pour. I bought this to experiment with jig weights for a lighter bismuth tin jigheads. Made a few pours, the jigs were too heavy never used it again. It's pretty much brand new and shiny..

FYI...hardly any weight difference between lead and bismuth tin was looking for 1/2 oz weight, still poured at 5/8oz.

Will ship it with handles removed to fit in a smaller box. You just screw them back on.

Shipped Priority Mail to your door. $30.00

jig 1.jpg

jig2.jpg

jig3.jpg

Haven't tried zinc. That's the stuff I scoop of my fluxed lead. usually when melting old wheel weights. ( damn new ones are made of steel ) I've been using a mix of 88% bismuth and 12% tin . Weights are nearly exactly the same as lead.

Most of my lead stuff is heavy salt water stuff. and the non lead is for bass fishing up north where most states now have banned lead.

Seeing as it's like new and a new one would be about $45 shipped I'll have to decline your offer 

After shipping cost my net would not make make it worth it

thanks for offering 

Edited by TimS
Please stop it. He's selling a mold, nothing else. If you are looking to buy something else, start your own Want to Buy thread please

On 7/26/2017 at 9:20 AM, The TideRunner said:

Hardly used Do It Roundhead barb collar production model  5/8 oz. Makes 6 jigs with every pour. I bought this to experiment with jig weights for a lighter bismuth tin jigheads. Made a few pours, the jigs were too heavy never used it again. It's pretty much brand new and shiny..

FYI...hardly any weight difference between lead and bismuth tin was looking for 1/2 oz weight, still poured at 5/8oz.

Will ship it with handles removed to fit in a smaller box. You just screw them back on.

Shipped Priority Mail to your door. $30.00

jig 1.jpg

jig2.jpg

jig3.jpgSeeing as this is still sitting next to my computer I'll offer it up for sale again