Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

Hey Little!

Rate this topic

72 posts in this topic

This is a topic of interest for Little and I seriously doubt he needs me to explain it. 

YEAHHH BABY!

Know whats a big difference is between SOETORO and Donald Trump people IMO?

Most Trump fans are thrilled that he is a yahoo and makes the opposition upset (wildly upset), and its one of the reasons people put him in office.  Its the only worthwhile reason IMO, cause face it he is a liberal.

The Obamanids put a yahoo in office, and spent 8 years trying to make themselves believe they did not.

It sure paints a clear picture of his convictions.... 

There is no doubt as to where his loyalties are.

5 minutes ago, Little said:

Most Trump fans are thrilled that he is a yahoo and makes the opposition upset (wildly upset), and its one of the reasons people put him in office.  Its the only worthwhile reason IMO, cause face it he is a liberal.

this certainly goes a long way in confirming my belief that Trump supporters are emotional creatures that care more about feelings than say facts or policy.

you will rabidly support someone you believe to be a liberal, simply because you believe he upsets people......

that's sad.

7 minutes ago, catchit said:

What about this recording bothers you?

Bothers?

I'm thrilled with it. :th: 

2 minutes ago, catchit said:

What about this recording bothers you?

Catchit, I dont think many are "bothered" by the recording.  I think the reaction, or lack thereof, from the acolytes, is what is bothersome.

Were you an Obama voter?  Did you help put him in office?*

*Another little 2 face irony playing out today.  Somewhere on the site is a topic about how swell John Mcain is, he really let the senate have it in some speech yesterday after his brain surgery.  Boy is he great, yada yada.

And the entire thread is populated by men that, when given the chance to put him in the White House, chose Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama, aka Barack Hussein Obama).

Odd aint it?

6 minutes ago, Little said:

Catchit, I dont think many are "bothered" by the recording.  I think the reaction, or lack thereof, from the acolytes, is what is bothersome.

Were you an Obama voter?  Did you help put him in office?*

*Another little 2 face irony playing out today.  Somewhere on the site is a topic about how swell John Mcain is, he really let the senate have it in some speech yesterday after his brain surgery.  Boy is he great, yada yada.

And the entire thread is populated by men that, when given the chance to put him in the White House, chose Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Obama, aka Barack Hussein Obama).

Odd aint it?

Asking who someone voted for is rude.  Also, I think its rather obtuse to suggest that one cannot support a politician on a single issue because they voted for someone else... Or tribalism is just the new norm.

Just now, catchit said:

Asking who someone voted for is rude. 

Obama.  Okee Dok

Anyhoooo, it was very odd to watch people deny for 8 years that they elected a muslim to the white house, especially since they spend a lot of time telling how swell muslims are.  Id a thunk they were proud they elected one, but they got all mad about it.

3 minutes ago, Little said:

Obama.  Okee Dok

7 minutes ago, catchit said:

Asking who someone voted for is rude.

I misspoke...  Asking who someone voted for is un-American.