albacized

25% Flash sale at Kittery as we speak (only last 'hours')

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Anything?  Are you kiddin me? Excluded: StCriox, VanStaal, Shimano, and most of the major brands..These guys are waste of time...

16 minutes ago, levari said:

Anything?  Are you kiddin me? Excluded: StCriox, VanStaal, Shimano, and most of the major brands..These guys are waste of time...

hello sunshine :wave:

1 hour ago, levari said:

:kook:

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

25% off Stormr is huge. So, Stormr and shoe laces.

Huge? visit levelsix web site around thanksgiving time and buy one of their suits at 40% off..That's huge and a much better quality as well.

Edited by levari

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, DAQ said:

:kook:

Show me the mid range or high end Daiwa... not the cheap stuff that you bought..

SP minnow is on sale too...

Edited by levari

Actually Penn and Daiwa was still included, including the Saltist-  which may not be a saltiga, but I'd call it a true mid level reel by Daiwa's standard. And as far as Penn, im pretty sure they have Penn internationals and other high end reels (although I didn't see the torque)

5 minutes ago, recoil said:

Picked up a tactical TFO, 25% off, free shipping, no tax.

No complaints here.

I looked at those too, but had other ideas for my new Stella 10K SW, which I also picked up at KTP for less that most of their Van Staals VSX series(only the 100/150 cost less....the 200 and larger were $80 more and up)

Edited by albacized

1 hour ago, albacized said:

Actually Penn and Daiwa was still included, including the Saltist-  which may not be a saltiga, but I'd call it a true mid level reel by Daiwa's standard. And as far as Penn, im pretty sure they have Penn internationals and other high end reels (although I didn't see the torque)

When I looked I only saw 3 spinners. BG was the most expensive. If I missed the Saltist then you got a good point.

ps. I just checked again. Only  3 low cost daiwa models are available.

Edited by levari

39 minutes ago, albacized said:

I looked at those too, but had other ideas for my new Stella 10K SW, which I also picked up at KTP for less that most of their Van Staals VSX series(only the 100/150 cost less....the 200 and larger were $80 more and up)

Stella was listed but not available. Stella is Shimano and Shimano is excluded. 

I bought my Stella 10k at KTP but that was when the new model came up and they lowered the price to get rid of the old model.

Edited by levari

31 minutes ago, levari said:

Stella was listed but not available. Stella is Shimano and Shimano is excluded. 

I bought my Stella 10k at KTP but that was when the new model came up and they lowered the price to get rid of the old model.

Mine was a left over from the spring shimano/Loomis salesman rep sale....one still left @ $750 and change

35 minutes ago, levari said:

When I looked I only saw 3 spinners. BG was the most expensive. If I missed the Saltist then you got a good point.

ps. I just checked again. Only  3 low cost daiwa models are available.

To your point, the Saltist I saw were in a Daiwa specific display case full of already marked down Daiwas that was part of what appeared to be something similar to the shimano/Loomis special sale (Not listed on their site....youll have to call for that)....didnt check that price, but for frame of reference, they had a saltiga 6500H spinning reel marked down to $756 (unfortunately that one is gone....verified by a friend who I have a heads up to when I saw it)