pakalolo

FREAKING PIGS!!

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

A friend of mine was checking the waves this morning and came upon a pile of crap left by some freaking pigs, bottles, trash assorted crap and a bunch of broken glass. The dumb asses left a Hertz car rental receipt in the pile. Vehicle rented in the name of LORRAINE LORENC, a 2017 Pathfinder plate # HJF 3087, any info greatly appreciated.

IMG_1886.JPG

5 hours ago, lisurfer49 said:

Did you try the Facebook? Two come up under the name.

A public shaming on the book of face is prob only thing people will feel at all... I say go for it 

Was this on a drive on beach? If it was this pig rented a 4x4 to obviously drive on with no permit and disgraced our beaches. Well Lori Lorenc your a prime example of a Skank!!! Email that info to Hertz, let them know what his Skank did!!! 

Don't see any dates on that rental agreement. Also noticed it said Washington/Dulles at the bottom. Be careful before you publicly assault someone online based on partial information. I'd like to see a date range on that paperwork that includes yesterday's date before I'd be comfortable calling this person out. Did you buddy find a date on that receipt?

First one on FB is a late middle aged lady. Lots of outdoor type pics. Doubt its her.

Second looks like an entitled bimbo who works in a doctors office.

18 hours ago, reelfire said:

First one on FB is a late middle aged lady. Lots of outdoor type pics. Doubt its her.

Second looks like an entitled bimbo who works in a doctors office.

I see her and she has three young looking kids in her profile pic. One of the boys in one of her pics is named Paul and lives in NY and goes to Fordam University: BINGO.

Insert Law & Order music intro sound here: Now what should we do? Pak, can you go to your local police with this info?  

1 minute ago, brushfly said:

I see her and she has three young looking kids in her profile pic. One of the boys in one of her pics is named Paul and lives in NY and goes to Fordam University: BINGO.

Insert Law & Order music intro sound here: Now what should we do? Pak, can you go to your local police with this info?  

My son goes to Fordham. Maybe we can shame the kid too.

1 minute ago, reelfire said:

My son goes to Fordham. Maybe we can shame the kid too.

Mom probably doesn't even know, no shame on her other then letting her son rent a $319 SUV on her account. Shames on him..... I did a lot of stupid things as a kid too but never left trash on a beach..

I say we all send her nice messages on FB about finding papers that may have fallen out of her car. What beach was this at?