Little

Off topic from the Boy Scout thread

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

One of our esteemed members from the prog side seemed offended that I use one of the last president's aliases, that being Soetoro.  He was also very taken aback that someone referred to Hillary as a girl, but lets focus on the name of the other guy, and let me explain, then we will discuss and clarify.  Maybe we put this to bed tonight, eh?

The last president was born Barack Hussein Obama in Hawaii to a muslim man (Barack Obama from Kenya) and a white woman named Dunham.  And yes, we KNOW he was born in Hawaii,  DESPITE  Hillary Clinton's ploy during the 08 campaign to raise doubts came from a falsified publicity blurb that Barry put out right after he left Harvard.

Then things went to hell on a rail. His mother flat out abandoned her boy, and soon after, the father left for New York, then to Kenya.  Boom, instant bastard.  Shame.  Then things took a real turn.

Barack/Barry's mother had fled the scene to Indonesia.  It is here that she took up with a local fellow named Lolo Soetoro, and it was then that she had her parents ship her boy over from Hawaii (where he was born,  We are all clear on that, and its important for all to know that).  Lolo had a lasting effect on the boy.  He legally adopted him and changed his name to Barack Soetoro.  We know this cause we have all seen the documents.  He also enrolled Barry in a special muslim school so he could learn the practice of his birthright-Islam.  Lolo also introduced Barry to the practice of eating dogs, a rather intersting footnote.  But the point is that this kid's name was changed to Barack Barry Soetoro.

Sadly, he was abandoned again.  Lolo split the scene, and his mother had him shipped right back to Hawaii to be raised by his communist grandparents.  Damn shame.

Fade to black

Soetoro resurfaces at Occidental College in Pasadena.  Out of nowhere., and from there he slinks over to New York, and eventually to Boston.  In Boston, he is known to friends as Barack Obama.  Ok.  Barack Hussein Obama.  When he wrote the first of his 2 autobiographies, he was tagged as Barack Hussein Obama (born in Kenya he claimed-buit we know that is a lie, so lets not get hung up in that).  When he met his handler Valerie Jarret, he was named BHO, and when she introduced him to Micheele Lavaugn Robinson, he was tagged BHO.

So thata the basis.

BUT, out of all the stuff we were denied seeing, one of the most interesting to me?  WHAT court, in what town, and when did Barry Soetoro have his name legally changed to Barack Hussein Obama?  When where and how?

Well guess what, we dont know.  Dont know when, where, how, or most important, IF.  A quick review of admission paperwork at Occidental Coll...............oh yeah, all gone.  Well then a quick scan of the records of Hawaii and Califor,.............what?  Nothing turned up?  Really?    Hmmmm......

Well then I guess we dont know when he did that, do we?  We dont.  

I have often referred to this guy as Soetoro, and I would bet a plate of gold that it is his legal name.  But I am not sure.  AND to be fair, very often I refer to him and include ALL of his aliases Soetoro, Hussein Obama, Obama.  You must admit I do that, in deference to the fact we have no concrete proof.

BUT I dare anyone on SOL to tell me they have proof that he DID change his name to Obama.  And that is what I would like to discuss, and I look forward to hearing your explanation of this stuff, and the proof of this guy's name.

My hope for the left wingers is that they understand.  Its over.  Hes gone.

You were stooged.  Many had the wool pulled over their eyes, some leftists actually pulled the wool over their own eyes.  So lets discuss, when did you realize that you had no idea what this guy's legal name was?

WHO CARES.. REALLY?  are you watching the Trump on FOX right now making an ass of himself??  much more important things happening now vs your dumb nickname for the former classy president

4 minutes ago, big country said:

WHO CARES.. REALLY?  are you watching the Trump on FOX right now making an ass of himself??  much more important things happening now vs your dumb nickname for the former classy president

Any interest in addressing my topic?  One of your fellow lefties was apoplectic that I used the moniker Soetoro (not a nickname, a legal name) I thought maybe we address it.

I think it is important. If the man was using a falsified name, we should be allowed to know that.

Everything else about him was fake, so I think his name is Barry, and that there was something very shady about his birth and his college days. Why else would he go to great lengths to get those records locked away. None of mine are.

1 minute ago, FishinMortician said:

I think it is important. If the man was using a falsified name, we should be allowed to know that.

Everything else about him was fake, so I think his name is Barry, and that there was something very shady about his birth and his college days. Why else would he go to great lengths to get those records locked away. None of mine are.

Id bet the house on it.  But, he's all gone now.  Its fun to look over what happened, but too late now, he got away with it, due in no small part to the enablers.

Something else intriguing to me.  The whole idea of running Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama) gained traction during the middle of the Bush era.  He was so hot nobody could touch him.  And the dems were rumored to come up with the idea that they run a black guy and they DARE anyine not to vote for him lest you be a racist.

And it worked.  And you can see evidence of it working when you look at the vote numbers.  There was no reason to vote for an Illinois back bench congressman.  None.  But there he was.

So that was speculation, and rightfully so.  UNTIL you fast forward to last fall and the emails we were so fortunate to have seen.  The Democrats had NO intention of letting the Berniebois mess up their plans to send Hillary up the charts, just like they had no plans to put Hillary over Barry the last time.  Its what they do.....what was once tin foil hat speculation, is now demonstrably proven facts.

And who was RIGHT in the middle of it BOTH TIMES?  Donna Brazile.

11 hours ago, big country said:

ya, I addressed it by saying who cares... so he went by the soetoro supposedly???  

No he went by Soetoro legally.  I think he may still.

I read a quote from Barry Soetoro some time back that essentially pointed out what you just wrote. He said that if he was a white guy, he would have never gotten the nomination.

Bill Clinton even said he was playing the race card. In the land of the leftists, it is wrong to vote for someone simply because they are white. Yet it was perfectly fine to vote against someone simply because she was white. Had Hillary had a skin tone more closely matching Barry Soetoro's, things might have gone differently. She would have beaten McCain, but she was white, and they had an option and the chose based on skin tone.

I love reading stories of how foul and vile his mama was.

11 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

Wow, my faith in humanity is shattered by this revelation. 

Oh my!  Are you confirming you are a Snowflake?  Or just doing  Sarcastic 101 for your self entertainment!

I have been having FUN exercising my S 101 this morning.  

38 minutes ago, FishinMortician said:

25 minutes ago, Little said:

Id bet the house on it.  But, he's all gone now.  Its fun to look over what happened, but too late now, he got away with it, due in no small part to the enablers.

(aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama) 

Someone should send Mitch McConnell a link to this thread ASAP!  Let him know that the ACA should really be called Soetorocare.  Or, even MORE IMPORTANT, the ACA was falsely signed and should just be declared invalid, no need to repeal!  Problem solved :th: