rex on the way out?

Rate this topic

superstriper

Who cares? No matter what, libs hair will be aflame. Let it all burn.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I care, and my hair isnt on fire.. this administration is crumbling before your eyes, so all you can do is say peoples hair is on fire.. LOL  REx leaving, REince unhappy, PResident is unhappy unless he is on the campaign trail, everytime hes in trouble, he schedules these rally's, pound the base.. AG, is being pushed out, walls are caving in on the Russian investigation.. nothing is getting done.. he goes on the campaign trail.. LOL  he said today the stupid vote in the senate is a big win, and that "its very hard" to do.. really??  LOL Im enjoying the collapse of this empire.. LOL

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

2 minutes ago, big country said:

I care, and my hair isnt on fire.. this administration is crumbling before your eyes, so all you can do is say peoples hair is on fire.. LOL  REx leaving, REince unhappy, PResident is unhappy unless he is on the campaign trail, everytime hes in trouble, he schedules these rally's, pound the base.. AG, is being pushed out, walls are caving in on the Russian investigation.. nothing is getting done.. he goes on the campaign trail.. LOL  he said today the stupid vote in the senate is a big win, and that "its very hard" to do.. really??  LOL Im enjoying the collapse of this empire.. LOL

You need to step away from HUFFPO and the Daily Kos, it's rotting you're mind.  Seriously- - we'd hate to see you end up in Frankland.  

3 minutes ago, big country said:

At some time in the future I'd like to see this Sh%@ Show become a Broadway Musical

4 minutes ago, JimP said:

You need to step away from HUFFPO and the Daily Kos, it's rotting you're mind.  Seriously- - we'd hate to see you end up in Frankland.  

no need for those rags, Im watching it with my own eyes.. Even Drudge is predicting it (Im sure you saw it) .. its coming, the days of the orange man are coming to a close

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"