sole man

No matter how hard Life Gets......

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Scary thought....... if the Hindus have it right, then karma means that most of us here are coming back as bunker.

11 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Scary thought....... if the Hindus have it right, then karma means that most of us here are coming back as bunker.

Respect your catch. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Snag it with a huge weighted hook, drag it out of it's school and up onto the rocks, whack a big hook through it's back and send it swimming out to trailing blood from the two wounds to be killed and eaten by a big predator - that you're going to release anyway. (My favorite method of fishing)

If Karma is the beotch she's made out to be.... Yeah, I'm screwed

Edited by Sudsy

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

Snag it with a huge weighted hook, drag it out of it's school and up onto the rocks, whack a big hook through it's back and send it swimming out to trailing blood from the two wounds to be killed and eaten by a big predator - that you're going to release anyway. (My favorite method of fishing)

Meh, I'll take my chances. 

2 hours ago, Sudsy said:

why through the back? i always hook'em through the head...bass eat everything head 1st.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:12 PM, Sudsy said:

No worries for it is our Dharma to fish!!:angel:

On 7/26/2017 at 1:39 PM, big popper said:

why through the back? i always hook'em through the head...bass eat everything head 1st.

Control - Through the head it swims right back into the rocks, behind the dorsal and you can keep it out a ways