Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stonesipher

The old John McCain this is the way he used to be.

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

That speech seriously was one of the best political speeches IVe ever heard.. Inspiring, funny, on point, emotional,  he spoke the truth that every other senator  (right or left) should live.. both sides are guilty of what he was tlaking about and Ive been saying it since day one. I would love to see both sides come together and work together on these topics.. Dems did it last, Repubs still have their panties in a bunch.. someone, like Mccain, needs to try to bring these two sides together for the good of the country.. F trump and his divisive ways.. work together, come up with solutions, and EVERY is happy, but Trump, its a win, win, win!! :)  

He has been straight for the most part, up until he lost to GW and the a holes that lied about his past to change the outcome of the NC election and on down. He lost his way for a while but I for one am glad he's back.

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

He's dead man walking.

Now, only at the end does he have a moment of lucid clarity.

I hope he uses the rest of his time in the Senate to make similar shaming speeches. Congress needs to hear a whole lot of shaming.

what the doddering old crazy fool squawk about?  Give me the cliff's notes version - nothing he has to say is important enough to look it up.  

1 minute ago, JimP said:

what the doddering old crazy fool squawk about?  Give me the cliff's notes version - nothing he has to say is important enough to look it up.  

Then carry on, nothing to see here.