fish'nmagician

TRiUMPh of the Will....

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Our Leader gave a Partisan Political rally in front of a scout troop and helped initiate the WE LOVE TRUMP chant,

anyone who denies he emulates the Political strategies of Fascists is simply ignorant of history....

 

hqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not exactly a pro America speech but a pro trump speech about he great he is

at the same time-the media is fake

the judicial system does not work and is run by a week ag

our intelligence dept is clueless

on stage shaming of your employee....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was shameful,

yet, his supporters will defend it, because there seems to be nothing he can do that they won't defend.

Trump called it correctly when he boasted he could gun someone down.

he's giving a Partisan Campaign rally to Boy Scouts, and his supporters will defend it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

It was shameful,

yet, his supporters will defend it, because there seems to be nothing he can do that they won't defend.

Trump called it correctly when he boasted he could gun someone down.

he's giving a Partisan Campaign rally to Boy Scouts, and his supporters will defend it.

I am a supporter of his but I call them like I see them-he has a great message but acts like a 5 year old child which is a shame as he could do great things for America if he got out of his own way

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, superstriper said:

I am a supporter of his but I call them like I see them-he has a great message but acts like a 5 year old child which is a shame as he could do great things for America if he got out of his own way

Again,

I think it's great to speak to the BSA.  But give a bi partisan Pro America, Pro values speech.....

it's wildly inappropriate to start boasting of your win, and bashing former Presidents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

IMHO the greatest issue here is Respect for the office,

the scouts have it, Trump does not.

After the last 8 years you're going to talk about respect for the office?    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gotcow? said:

After the last 8 years you're going to talk about respect for the office?    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes,

right wingers showed Obama very little respect as POTUS,

but those Scouts understand that the office is to be respected, those in attendance were NOT going to boo Trump even if they didn't agree with him,

because they respected the office,

Trump does not,

and abused it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes,

right wingers showed Obama very little respect as POTUS,

but those Scouts understand that the office is to be respected, those in attendance were NOT going to boo Trump even if they didn't agree with him,

because they respected the office,

Trump does not,

and abused it.

RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Obama had respect for the office.     :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Obama had respect for the office.     :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

please stick to the topic,

and Obama never had a performance as shameful as this one,

Trump had the opportunity to give a speech to the youth of today,

and opted to make it a partisan campaign speech inclusive of boo lines for Obama,

The scouts respected the office of POTUS enough NOT to boo him,

yet he encouraged booing of a former President,

it was shameful,

that speech would have been pitiful if delivered to a room of paying Republicans,

it was given to a bunch of kids on a scout outting.

it was sad.

own it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.