superstriper

why doesnt trump fire sessions?

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Sessions was one of the first to come out and support Mr Trump, -Mr Trump said was the most loyal guy around and super smart-boy has the worm turned-Trump now daily tries to shame and humiliate him publicly like a 5 year old bully. Mr Trump can fire him if he wants to -why is he resorting to such child like antics-either fire the guy or let him do his job. If I was Session I would NEVER quit . I would make Mr Trump fire me.  Trump preaches loyalty but gives none to anybody else outside of his family.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sessions lacks the temerity to get the job done. He is too concerned about being caught up in an embattlement with the Left. His days are numbered. 

Lying Ted would get the job done as would Rudy. 

It is only a matter of days.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants his AG to fire Muller,

so he needs a little distance from the act,

he can't fire the AG and appoint someone who will fire Muller for him,

he needs some plausible deniability,

so he will just relentlessly attack Sessions till he quits.

because that's how you make America Great Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sessions is his guy, he picked him and sessions was a key early supporter of mr trump and his agenda but now he is faced to public shaming by the president-if the president is not happy with his guy he should fire him but the childish harassment is shameful. Treat him like a man let him do is job or let him go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He won't fire him as all H--- would hit the fan on that and the actions that will surely follow and it will be near impossible for him to get another appointment through thecSenate if he does.

He is pushing him so he will resign then Trump  will have a slightly easier time of it..... Sessions will resign eventually as he knows his public image and reputation will be at stake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jim DE said:

He won't fire him as all H--- would hit the fan on that and the actions that will surely follow and it will be near impossible for him to get another appointment through thecSenate if he does.

He is pushing him so he will resign then Trump  will have a slightly easier time of it..... Sessions will resign eventually as he knows his public image and reputation will be at stake. 

I would argue his current behavior is much worse and his cowardly. He is using his position of authority to try and bully sessions. If he believes he has reason to fire him fire him and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, J said:

Sessions lacks the temerity to get the job done. He is too concerned about being caught up in an embattlement with the Left. His days are numbered. 

Lying Ted would get the job done as would Rudy. 

It is only a matter of days.... 

From what I understand  (In listening to Gregg Jarret-sp, who's filling in for Brian Kilmeade on Brian's radio show) is that the woman who's 3rd in charge behind Jeff Sessions  (forgot her name) will be named by Trump to become acting ag, thus avoiding having to go through another confirmation hearing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, albacized said:

From what I understand  (In listening to Gregg Jarret-sp, who's filling in for Brian Kilmeade on Brian's radio show) is that the woman who's 3rd in charge behind Jeff Sessions  (forgot her name) will be named by Trump to become acting ag, thus avoiding having to go through another confirmation hearing 

awesome,

so let's have Trump avoid confirmation requirements when getting someone who will fire Muller for him,

I bet all the right wing originalists will applaud the move too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SS that won't happen for the reason I have presented...... not unless public sympathy moves to Trumps side of the table on whether to fire or not. Right now public sympathy is on Sessions side. 

What Trump is doing happens in most major businesses in America..... people get pushed to the door but to avoid issues they make it so they walk out it on their own and are not pushed through it.

Edited by Jim DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will hand it to the Democrats again.  When they are in control, they have the balzz to really tear it up (Fast n Furious, IRS scandal, extorting $20BB out of BP, not prosecuting black hate crimes, etc.).

Why are the R's such sissies when they have control?  Sessions should be reigning terror on the Clinton's right now, same for Comey, Rice and anyone else caught in the spying/unmasking/leaking.  They need to be made an example of.

Sessions needs to get moving on something substantive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.