Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Democrats, list the reasons

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Kid Rock should not run for Senate.

If your only reason is political views, just say, "political views".*  If you have some other reason, id like to hear it.

If you do have some reason other than political views, please relate your objections wrt Senator Al Franken.  Are your concerns the same for him as Kid Rock, or different and why?

Elizabeth Warren had some pretty nasty things to say about Kid Rock in some tweets.  Do you agree with here, or no?

Hope this starts some conversation about this odd new spurt of populism.  I am surprised that it has taken hold, and VERY surprised at the Democrats response to it, which is laughable.

What say yoU?

*Im assuming he is all Republican, right?  I mean Im not real sure.  Small business man, started with nothing, usually relates to conservatism.  

4 minutes ago, Little said:

Elizabeth Warren had some pretty nasty things to say about Kid Rock in some tweets.  Do you agree with here, or no?

What did the Indian Princess say about the Kid?

he's old enough
is he a citizen long enough and lived in the state he'd run in?  probably

can't see why people would have no problem with him running for Congress.

it's up to the people of michigan to decide if he gets to serve.

5 minutes ago, big country said:

who is he running against?  some tired old racist rich white guy in his party or a dumb lib?  the answer to that could help in my decision.. lol

Debbie Stabenow.

51 minutes ago, Gotcow? said:

What did the Indian Princess say about the Kid?

Back of the hand crap about, we would think someone like kid rock would do this, until now that we have donald trump.

Kid Rock would make a good Senator.. why?  because I think he would fight for the good of his constituents.. he fought for his fans not allowing Ticketmaster to charge crazy prices for this concerts.. hes a stand up guy.. I dont agree with most of his politics, but I think hes a stand up guy.. Id rather have him willing to do whats right for "his" people than some pusswad old tired scaredy cat who wants nothing else but to be re-elected and cowtails to our orange president. 

Love Kid Rock.  The guy has been an operator since day one.  Very calculated, very smart.  Lives in the woods.

Why would anyone have a single problem with him running?  Anyone who does does not understand this country.

8 minutes ago, big country said:

Kid Rock would make a good Senator.. why?  because I think he would fight for the good of his constituents.. he fought for his fans not allowing Ticketmaster to charge crazy prices for this concerts.. hes a stand up guy.. I dont agree with most of his politics, but I think hes a stand up guy.. Id rather have him willing to do whats right for "his" people than some pusswad old tired scaredy cat who wants nothing else but to be re-elected and cowtails to our orange president. 

One leftist FOR kid rock over debbie S.

Dems, if you think you have a ghost of a chance at regaining the Senate, you are fooling yourselves.

Nice to see that BC is capable of an honest assessment of why KR would have a broad appeal to voters.

Can't wait for his campaign commercials, Lib heads will be exploding everywhere:

Lives in the woods.  Blows **** up.  Rides ATVs.  Fishes, even mentions Walleye in one of his song's.  The one with the Skynyrd sampled beat.

What the **** is not to love?

This should be a wake up call to incumbents of either party.  America is sick and tired of the "status quo".

Better get your life rafts ready.  Liberal tears could cause flash floods come the mid terms....:laugh: