IsmailG

WTB Senator 6/0

8 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, caster1990 said:

I believe I have a nice usa 114hlw in storage. If your interested ill dig it out tomorrow.

Sure that would be great! Before you do, around what are you looking to get for it?

1 minute ago, IsmailG said:

Sure that would be great! Before you do, around what are you looking to get for it?

Im not even sure what its worth. I got it years back in a lot trade, and being a shore fisherman, never had a use for it. How about I ship it to you, and you send me what's fair. We can even work out a trade if you have something you think I might like. 

Sounds good, PM me the info and I'll ship it out to you. I think I gave it a once over before storing it, so it should be ready to go. If im remembering it right you should be more than happy with it.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, IsmailG said:

Looking for something in good condition please

Ish - if you need another one let me know I have this one with an aluminum Tiberon frame and a spare spool.    I used it many years ago when I first got into partyboat tuna fishing.     I've since upgraded   :D      This is never gonna get used so if you have a use for it PM your address to me and I'll send it along, gratis.114.jpg.ee5446ace009c32cf2091d054f1d08bb.jpg