GP27

Yellow SS bottle plug

10 posts in this topic

I have a used SS yellow over white bottle plug in near new condition, also known as little neck swimmer (not bottle "little neck" popper) be willing to trade for used SS darter in smokey joe, blurple, black, blue/white, white or bone color, does not have to be new, but in good condition. If you need pics LMK & can post up. thanks. 

Hey Iinesideslayer I'm sorry for the miss understanding but I don't have anything to trade. Im new to this game and I'm looking to buy some gear. If your looking to sell the plug lmk thank you

To be honest bro since you are new you might want to just head to a shop and buy new, you are not going to find SS used much cheaper than retail. Furthermore, Gibbs are solid bottles as well. If you are interested in gibbs I have ton of new ones $15 each plus shipping.

On 7/24/2017 at 8:10 PM, GP27 said:

WTB used SS bottle plug yellow in color. Not looking for a collectible or something new. Just looking for something to fish. 

Thank you

I can offer you this used good condition yellow SS bottle plug for $16 delivered. It has some hook pointer marks on it but I think it fits you description. Let me know either way. Thanks.

597b34d61feed_WcpXIPGKTk6a7aEdqMw4A_thumb_2dc9.jpg.f231618cc3dc355545a606cf0db8b046.jpg

2 minutes ago, KironaFly said:

I can offer you this used good condition yellow SS bottle plug for $16 delivered. It has some hook pointer marks on it but I think it fits you description. Let me know either way. Thanks.

597b34d61feed_WcpXIPGKTk6a7aEdqMw4A_thumb_2dc9.jpg.f231618cc3dc355545a606cf0db8b046.jpg

That's perfect. Is paypal ok?

22 minutes ago, newportrockhopper said:

To be honest bro since you are new you might want to just head to a shop and buy new, you are not going to find SS used much cheaper than retail. Furthermore, Gibbs are solid bottles as well. If you are interested in gibbs I have ton of new ones $15 each plus shipping.

Your right, I have a couple Gibbs and there awesome but I think there taking in water now and changing the way they swim.