Here we go again....Patriots Nation

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Unequivocally the sweetest training camp ever in NFL history!  :)

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Hold it Brady is training camp early, like all the other years....That's leadership, that's a winning attitude, not the copped attitude some premadonna wide receivers have.

Other than a side trip to china to fulfill his under armour contract duties, hes been conducting his own  OTAs since May. Edelman  and Amandola were out in Montana practicing with him.

Is it any wonder why his team wins or remains competitive...because its a team effort

Let the browning begin . I have to say he is one dedicated man and a true leader . To bad the running back from my squad doesn't the same quality's  . His late arrival will most likely cause him to get injured and give Tommy boy another clear shot to the superbowl unless the Radiers  step it up . Patriots, Steelers Radiers it should be fun if the latter 2 step it up  

Edited by TheKnot

5 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

has to be the fakest mother ****er in the history of the league, no?

Fakest? you mean how he talks to the press for example?  I would agree, but in that situation he also one of the smartest human beings when he talks to to press. He controls the dialog, he controls the length, the content, the availability, he controls the questions and answers. He even controls who is present when he speaks..........why? because its about him and his brand. His answers are often so damn positive about his 1st teammates, 2nd Coaches, 3rd ownership and 4th wife/family and 5th how lucky he is for having it all. 

Belichic has taught him well

the whole persona he tries to put out..... he wants you to think he's a Carnegie or Rockefeller...when he's really just a run of the mill fahg.

that stupid ass mattress commercial sums him up perfectly to me, he thinks people buy this fake ass character that he has built.  

plus the whole food/ supplement BS he pushes...dude is just a "grade A" bitch, all around.

6 minutes ago, HugeDinghy said:

the whole persona he tries to put out..... he wants you to think he's a Carnegie or Rockefeller...when he's really just a run of the mill fahg.

that stupid ass mattress commercial sums him up perfectly to me, he thinks people buy this fake ass character that he has built.  

plus the whole food/ supplement BS he pushes...dude is just a "grade A" bitch, all around.

Spoken like a True Jet fan