albacized

Former mayor Giuliani to take Sessions' place?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I can "thee" it now.. jeff thethens wath a good man.. but prethident trump hath athked me to take over ath AG and ath thuch, I thall fire meuller... 

god thave prethident trump

Edited by big country

45 minutes ago, albacized said:

Just speculation, but with enough meat for the New York Post to throw it out there....

It could be bleached bones but if it's a shot at Trump the NYP will throw it out there.

He might not do too much better then Sessions.  President Trump and Mayor Giuliani both love the limelight, and anyone who competes for attention with them is going to wind up in the doghouse. The confirmation process would be lumpy; Giuliani Partners has represented some undesirables.  

Giuliani was one of the people with whom President Trump consulted, in designing the first travel ban.   When Giuliani was interviewed about his part, he said that the President spoke to him and said "I want to do a Muslim ban, how do I do it?"  That's a quote that would come up a lot in confirmation, the phrasing of the request as a Muslim ban (not a travel ban.)  

59 minutes ago, big country said:

I can "thee" it now.. jeff thethens wath a good man.. but prethident trump hath athked me to take over ath AG and ath thuch, I thall fire meuller... 

god thave prethident trump

Ahhhh.  So lisp-mocking!  Cool.  You go girl!  More excellence from the resident leftists.   Tell me again how insensitive Trump is, please?  Tell us all the story about how the lefts empathy.