Reed422

Lunch

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

Just now, HopHead said:

Take fish off the menu since you can't catch any.

seriously.

Thinking about sushi, but I'm not married to the idea.

3 minutes ago, Reed422 said:

seriously.

Thinking about sushi, but I'm not married to the idea.

Bud of mine took a pic of a sword lying in the back of a fish delivery truck with no refridge on last week.....90 degree day.  Oughta be delicious by the time it reaches the plate.

Just now, HopHead said:

Bud of mine took a pic of a sword lying in the back of a fish delivery truck with no refridge on last week.....90 degree day.  Oughta be delicious by the time it reaches the plate.

Gross. I have been craving sword lately. Had a "10 oz" piece of swordfish that looked about 5oz and was about as thick as a piece of cardboard, $27 bucks f that. Now I need a nice thick ass steak. Maybe I'll get it at wegmans.

20248316_10213212185594509_5507805076232

Had swordfish tacos with scallop and pogry ceviche with a Sauvignon blanc. It was like vacation resort good.  What a meal. 

I'm about to have pastrami turkey ans Swiss on a pretzel roll with dijon honey mustard.  Pastrami Turkey is my new favorite thing.  :drool"

6 minutes ago, Niffty said:

20248316_10213212185594509_5507805076232

Had swordfish tacos with scallop and pogry ceviche with a Sauvignon blanc. It was like vacation resort good.  What a meal. 

I'm about to have pastrami turkey ans Swiss on a pretzel roll with dijon honey mustard.  Pastrami Turkey is my new favorite thing.  :drool"

Damn son you know how to live!! I just ordered a vietnamese salad and summer rolls

i'm sick so i had poached eggs over soppressata and emmental on white toast with irish butter.

i'm trying to protein overload.

tonight i got chicken gongura with green chillies and onions.