straps57

Mar-a-Lago and foreign workers

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

do as I say not as I do

other companies should have their stuff made in america and hire only american workers-their "bottom line" is not important but Trumps companies the bottom line matters

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 minutes ago, mitchell master said:

legal, illegal. They can't comprehend the difference.

Chefs, house keepers, and grounds crew.  Why do we need legal foreign workers, apparently 15,000 more than last year. if illegals are taking our jobs and suppressing our wages? Shouldn't there be 11 million americans lined up to get those jobs the illegals took?

Edited by straps57

Once again the Lefties are insulting immigrants by grouping legal, welcome, workers to America with scofflaw, illegal, criminal entrants.   They have no respect for the fundamental laws, traditions and history of America (big surprise).

Just now, DonnieB said:

Once again the Lefties are insulting immigrants by grouping legal, welcome, workers to America with scofflaw, illegal, criminal entrants.   They have no respect for the fundamental laws, traditions and history of America (big surprise).

you do realize trump himself spoke out against this practice correct?

I think the Lefties on this Board think Trump does the actual hiring of the housekeepers at his properties. Kind of like how he personally hired those illegal employees of third tier subs on his construction projects. 

13 minutes ago, DonnieB said:

I didn't see any of what you just said written by any 'liberal' in this thread. Can you point me to where a 'liberal' insulted immigrants?