BrandonUpstate

First Striper on the Fly

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Good day everyone, I'm new here. I live in Clifton Park, NY near Albany and I am new to striper flyfishing. I had the pleasure to meet one of the members here and had a great morning fishing with him. I learned a lot, it was a great experience and I'm also hooked on saltwater fly-fishing now. I would post a few pictures but I think I have to change them over to documents since there is no "photos" option when I click on the attachment icon. If anyone has tips on uploads I'll share some pics. Either way I'm glad to be part of the forum and look forward to fishing for stripers more. 

25 minutes ago, BrandonUpstate said:

. I would post a few pictures but I think I have to change them over to documents since there is no "photos" option when I click on the attachment icon.

Welcome aboard :)

When you click "attachments", you can select any type of images you want...including photos :)

From your computer it looks like this - you can select ANY images from any folder on your computer:

desktop-attachment.png

On your mobile device, it looks like this - you can select any image or photo - or take a photo or video directly:

mobile-attachment.png

Please let me know if you have any trouble uploading images :)

TimS

Congrats, now it will only add about 3K, not including travel to your fishing costs. Rods, reels, tying material. I would rather catch a bunch of little guys on the fly than one thirty chunkin. Great work!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Brandon there is also a great fly tying forum here that is full of very talented  tyers, not just for Striper and the regional forums are helpful for more recent activity in a given area.  

Edited by scooleen74

Welcome Brandon! Congrats and welcome to the salt addiction. As scooleen74 said, this is more than a striper forum. You should share some of your landlock and trout prowess here as well.

Edited by ginclear

2 hours ago, ginclear said:

Welcome Brandon! Congrats and welcome to the salt addiction. As scooleen74 said, this is more than a striper forum. You should share some of your landlock and trout prowess here as well.

Brandon,  You will like it here.