Kushner: "Nothing to Hide" & Presidents Can't Be Indicted

Rate this topic

flyangler

58 minutes ago, TimS said:

When you used to act like an attention ****, you never objected to being called one?

Tom, don't call Frank names please. It's sometimes easier just to ignore his advances these days than to have a discussion with him - I would suggest either ignoring him using the site's ignore function - or literally ignore anything he writes, directed at you or otherwise. There was a time he came here for discussion, maybe one day he'll decide to participate again...until then just ignore him :th:

so you didn't read the thread, you just felt comfortable attacking my contributions in it.

I was participating in this thread in a respectful fashion

I simply have an opinion that some people disagree with, and evidently that justifies personal insults.

this is sad.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Frank, context matters, Tim gets that. 

Frank, on the Florida subforum, I have post that I am paying for a charter this Saturday and invited anyone in the area to accompany me, my cost. I have one SOLer joining me and I offer to you as well, if you find your way to Jupiter Florida. History has shown that there is no better way to bury a hatchet between antagonists than breaking bread, or wetting a line. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

6 minutes ago, fish'nmagician said:

so you didn't read the thread, you just felt comfortable attacking my contributions in it.

I was participating in this thread in a respectful fashion

I simply have an opinion that some people disagree with, and evidently that justifies personal insults.

this is sad.

No, Frank, it's sad that I know the best way to deal with you any more is to ignore you. It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with you. It has everything to do with your acting like an imbecile, pretending you don't understand simple questions because answering them would blow your cover of just posting to be disruptive and derail threads and having absolutely no interest in actual discussion. It is sad that you think you are "participating" in a respectful fashion...I sincerely doubt even you believe that.

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

13 minutes ago, tomkaz said:

Frank, context matters, Tim gets that. 

Frank, on the Florida subforum, I have post that I am paying for a charter this Saturday and invited anyone in the area to accompany me, my cost. I have one SOLer joining me and I offer to you as well, if you find your way to Jupiter Florida. History has shown that there is no better way to bury a hatchet between antagonists than breaking bread, or wetting a line. 

Don't waste your time, Frank understands all these things, very well. His "role" here now is 100% intentional. He's fished with and broken bread with many people here...his behavior is not due to a lack of understanding human nature, the frustration and aggravation he creates by pretending he's obtuse is 100% intentional. The sad thing is it's getting harder and harder to remember when he didn't act this way.

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

8 minutes ago, TimS said:

The sad thing is it's getting harder and harder to remember when he didn't act this way.

I keep reading that, but I find it hard to believe that the result of a single election could change someone overnight from someone agreeably disagreeable to this current incarnation. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Its been longer than that.  When Obama really started to **** the bed and the boo birds came out (around ACA) was when the cognitive dissonance started.  As actual facts about how awful Obama was started to win in arguments he became much more nasty.

In other words when the BL could condescend and lecture all was peaceful in the Valley.  Then along came reality and the wheels just fell off.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

OK, locking this up now. Back to leaving the personal crap out of your posts. If someone acts like an imbecile, ignore them....chances are they are posting only to try and get a negative response anyway, don't give them the satisfaction. If you suspect someone is trying to get a rise out of you, don't let them - this makes them try harder and harder...it's more fun to watch that way. Nothing like watching someone try so hard to get a negative reaction...and not get one. 

And keep your posts on topic - if someone attempts to derail it, ignore them. See above :read: 

You are much more likely to be removed with continued off topic posts than anything else. Off topic posts preclude actual discussion. Thanks.

TimS

• TimS locked this topic