numbnuts

Jeff Sessions at it again

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Gearing up for a hardcore crackdown on Marijuana against the will of the people, his own supposed belief in states rights, and Trumps own campaign promises, this evil little elf has to go!

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump will fire him before this goes anywhere,

he needs an AG who will fire Muller for him.

He wants Sessions to quit, not fire him.  Then gets a new AG and none of the backwash

Maybe they're setting him up with the weed thing.

"Yes Jeff, go ahead with your idiotic crusade against pot in the midst of an opioid epidemic."

:   Sessions takes on legal weed and suffers tremendous blowback   :

"We had to let him go. Who goes after pot in 2017?"

5 hours ago, numbnuts said:

Gearing up for a hardcore crackdown on Marijuana against the will of the people, his own supposed belief in states rights, and Trumps own campaign promises, this evil little elf has to go!

My understanding, 60 percent. give or take, approve of recreational use. I don't understand why he was trump's choice

Long time swamp dweller. From Selma Al. Poster child for the white power movement (aka KKK.)

Fk him. And he's no elf. He one of the most dangerous people in DC.

Creatures like him can start revolutions or worse a race war.

5 hours ago, JimW said:

He wants Sessions to quit, not fire him.  Then gets a new AG and none of the backwash

I think Sessions hasn't quit because he'd like as much time as possible to set his ideas in motion.

3 minutes ago, patchyfog said:

I think Sessions hasn't quit because he'd like as much time as possible to set his ideas in motion.

Yep.   Firing the AG because he recused himself has to be top of the list of things his legal team won't let him do.   So I figure it's 50/50

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

He's like twenty years behind the times. 

And when you look at our current state of affairs, our lack of morals, our lack of love of country, the best thing that could happen to this country would be to set it back 70 years.

Another series of tweets lashing out at Sessions like a spoiled brat, Sessions is learning that loyalty is one way street for Don the Con, could not happen to nicer guy.

15 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

And when you look at our current state of affairs, our lack of morals, our lack of love of country, the best thing that could happen to this country would be to set it back 70 years.

This is only true if you have a delusional unrealistic view of the past, ignoring all the bad stuff.