No Chance We'll See MSM Doing A Story On This:

Rate this topic

J

3 people hired as women for Trump.. what a great guy!!! hes come so far from grabbing them by the ***** and just kissing them.. we should all have a clam bake and talk about how great he is

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

14 minutes ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Women and minorities in these sort of positions could go a long way to punching his ticket for four more years :)

The psycho fruitcake party is doing that just fine on their own

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

2 hours ago, big country said:

3 people hired as women for Trump.. what a great guy!!! hes come so far from grabbing them by the ***** and just kissing them.. we should all have a clam bake and talk about how great he is

Am I the only person who's every heard the very next line of that quote........... "And they let you."

3 minutes ago, JoeyZac said:

Am I the only person who's every heard the very next line of that quote........... "And they let you."

actually that's the worst part of it.. this moron dumb dumb actually thought they let him because they liked it..  

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

6 minutes ago, big country said:

actually that's the worst part of it.. this moron dumb dumb actually thought they let him because they liked it..  

No.  These gold digging tramps "let him," (let any rich man, actually) because they want to have a rich boyfriend, land a rich husband, or if worst comes to worst, just get knocked up by some rich guy so they can live off the child support.

That's all it is.  Gold diggers wanting money, and rich dirt bags banging every woman they can, because those women "let them."

I don't have respect for the morals of any of them.

Edited by JoeyZac

I admit it. I have grabbed a *****.

I feel and have been told that I do my job very well.

Point is, American voters hired Trump to do a job and he's doing it far better than the other applicant ever could have or would have. End of story...

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

Today a Daily Beast writer (the same one who made the cracks about Sessions Asian grandkids) referred to Sara Huckabee as a "bitch queen" which is slang for a male cross dresser.

Nice, tolerant people these party of women Progs.