Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricJ

Amazing Bass Fishing Trip - Best Action Ever

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I came back from this business trip to southern Illinois late on Wednesday. It took me a while to edit all of the gopro footage into two videos. Plus, I had some Gopro software issues today which wasted about 5 hours of my time. So, here is the summary...

Best action I have ever had bass fishing. There were no giants but the quantity was crazy. These videos are not short and I still did not put all of the fish I caught in here. Day one was a 3+ hour evening and fished into dark. After the first 10 minutes it was red hot. The temps were also red hot in the 90s. The next morning there were lots of fish in two hours but the highlight was fishing at the base of an incoming stream that created some oxygen for the fish. Pulled out about 5 bass in that spot alone in what felt like 5 casts in a row.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy watching some of this... or all of it if you have some time to kill.

Day 1:

DAY 2:

Edited by TimS
embedded video

Nice Video's just watched both of them. I have a feeling that place wont have larger then 3 lb bass at the most. I fished a few farm ponds like that in NNJ. Too many of the young whipper snappers eating all the food up.....:laugh:. Dont buy anymore Keitechs. I have box's of them I can give you..... They work awesome. They just dont last. 

8 hours ago, vce12342000 said:

Nice Video's just watched both of them. I have a feeling that place wont have larger then 3 lb bass at the most. I fished a few farm ponds like that in NNJ. Too many of the young whipper snappers eating all the food up.....:laugh:. Dont buy anymore Keitechs. I have box's of them I can give you..... They work awesome. They just dont last. 

Hey I will take you up on that! I want to check out that spot you told me about and I also have one for you too 

Nice vid dude.  With the amount of fish you caught on that day at that size, you should definitely hit this spot up again in a year.  Bring that mega bug back with you!

-Evil

4 hours ago, EricJ said:

Hey I will take you up on that! I want to check out that spot you told me about and I also have one for you too 

Np. you know you have a open invite anytime