matt boyer

Wts saragosa 6000sw bnib

16 posts in this topic

I have a saragosa 6000sw its brand new. I opened it when I bought it to make sure everything was in it. Reel is super smooth. I had 2 of these and they are great I bought another van staal and dont need this as a backup. Ill let it go for $230 shipped paypal. 

20170723_184539.jpg

20170723_184603.jpg

20170723_184624.jpg

20170723_185013.jpg

I am going to have to decline the counter offer. It is a good price for a nice reel, but it is more  than I have right now. Someone will scoop it up!

Question, you said it's a 6000 model, yet there is paperwork in the box for a 5000 model?

If you don't mind, would you mind taking a few pictures of the reel out of the bag? I'm interested, but like to see the merchandise to make up my mind.

Thanks

5 hours ago, StriperSurg said:

Question, you said it's a 6000 model, yet there is paperwork in the box for a 5000 model?

If you don't mind, would you mind taking a few pictures of the reel out of the bag? I'm interested, but like to see the merchandise to make up my mind.

Thanks

As an fyi, I have the 5000SW...and just checked out the paperwork. What you see is an folded copy of just one page of the paperwork. Unfolded, it looks like this (see pic below - a little blurry, but it shows all sizes)

gosa paperword.jpg

Like was shared above it has the 5000 6000 8000 and 10000sw paperwork the 6000 is the only size i had. Ill take some pictures tommmorrow i just got home now from my friends wedding. Thanks Matt