flyangler

Maxine Waters for President in 2020

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Not, not Fox News' Jesse Waters, this is the every entertaining Maxine Waters of California. This is pure genius: “There you have it in a nutshell, liberalism in living color,” Malkin said. “Corruption, cronyism and cashing in for friends and family while your constituents and taxpayers get screwed.”

Michelle Malkin launches ‘conservatives for Maxine Waters for president’

Conservative commentator Michelle Malkin announced Friday that she is heading up a new committee: “Conservatives for Maxine Waters for President.” But not for the reason you may think.

In an ad for Conservative Review TV, Malkin said she wants to make Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who she jokingly labeled a “beltway barnacle,” the “defining face of the Democratic Party.” Of course, it’s not because Malkin, a staunch conservative and supporter of liberty and limited government, supports Waters or has suddenly changed her values, but because Waters embodies the current Democratic Party — a system marked by repeated electoral losses.

According to Malkin, to find out exactly what kind of leader Waters is, Americans need to look no further than Waters’ “economically ravaged south-central Los Angeles district.”

“Staggering levels of persistent unemployment, poverty and gang violence 25 years after the LA riots,” are the fruits of Waters’ leadership, Malkin said.

“As chairman of Conservative for Maxine Waters for president, I pledge to do my best to spotlight Mad Max’s long record of coddling gang members and using her office to enrich herself and her family,” Malkin said.

The CRTV host went on to explain that nepotism runs deep in Waters’ congressional office, noting that Waters once secured an ambassadorship for her husband to the Caribbean country of the Bahamas, while she has also used her congressional campaign to give her daughter hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Malkin also sought to bring a spotlight to Waters’ history of corruption. Indeed, Citizens for Responsibly and Ethics in Washington, a government watchdog group, has named Waters the most corrupt member of Congress on four separate occasions: 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011.

Waters was even charged with several counts of ethics violations in 2010 after she used her clout as a congresswoman to secure a federal bailout for a bank that her husband owned stock in.

“There you have it in a nutshell, liberalism in living color,” Malkin said. “Corruption, cronyism and cashing in for friends and family while your constituents and taxpayers get screwed.”

“Three cheers for making Maxine the defining face of the Democratic Party,” she added.

Edited by tomkaz

I would love Maxine waters to run for president.

First think of the hair jokes!

Then of her history and legacy of her home state 400 billion in debt!

She has my vote...it's time for a crazy black woman to be president.

Should the VP be traditional gay/les,or should new ground be broken by getting someone that has not succomed to binary sexual identifiers?

She's as good a candidate as they have in the Democrat line up. But, she may be a bit young for their preference. Bernie and Joe Biden may be the choice. Or John Kerry. Maxine will have to wait her turn. In the back of the Democrat bus, of course. 

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

She's as good a candidate as they have in the Democrat line up. But, she may be a bit young for their preference. Bernie and Joe Biden may be the choice. Or John Kerry. Maxine will have to wait her turn. In the back of the Democrat bus, of course. 

a bit young? Waters was born in 1938

5 minutes ago, iphish said:

a bit young? Waters was born in 1938

Yes. A bit young to be the Democrat presidential nominee, like I said. Bernie, Joe, John, Nancy. Maxine will have to wait to 2024

3 minutes ago, Maine Guide said:

Yes. A bit young to be the Democrat presidential nominee, like I said. Bernie, Joe, John, Nancy. Maxine will have to wait to 2024

Yeah either way, if the democrats continue what they are doing, focusing on trump, manipulating the news....they will lose another one, they are in shambles right now

Kerry won't run, the vets & vietnam stories will come out again, Bernie is unrealistic only the entitled will vote for him, Joe Biden I think has seen enough, his window was last year......Nancy well she can't put two sentences together

5 minutes ago, Maine Guide said:

Hopefully they'll be dead or stroked out by then.

1 minute ago, iphish said:

Yeah either way, if the democrats continue what they are doing, focusing on trump, manipulating the news....they will lose another one, they are in shambles right now

Kerry won't run, the vets & vietnam stories will come out again, Bernie is unrealistic only the entitled will vote for him, Joe Biden I think has seen enough, his window was last year......Nancy well she can't put two sentences together

Yep. That's the Democrat leadership in a nutshell. Peer into your Chrystal ball. Who will represent the band of snowflakes in 2020?

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Yep. That's the Democrat leadership in a nutshell. Peer into your Chrystal ball. Who will represent the band of snowflakes in 2020?

They have no one in the bull pen