Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cascade

SHINNY GONE WILD

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

In the past two weeks I have seen from shore, pilot whales right outside the first bar, tuna about a quarter miles out and this afternoon there was a pod of dolphin working in the inlet.

33 minutes ago, pakalolo said:A

It's an aquarium out there Marty, an aquarium I tell ya!

Hey Pak, Hope all is well. Fishing in an Aquarium is the only way some Elderly Men can catch fish.  BTW- I am Not In Favor Of Commercial Fishing Nor Surfing The North Side. lol  Have a happy.

sb

5 hours ago, Stripedbass50lbs said:

Hey Pak, Hope all is well. Fishing in an Aquarium is the only way some Elderly Men can catch fish.  BTW- I am Not In Favor Of Commercial Fishing Nor Surfing The North Side. lol  Have a happy.

sb

Ouch! :blackeye:

;)

All's well 50 lb, thanks, hope it's the same for you, not much surf fishing time this season , lotsa work and the new boat is taking up most of our free time! Still get in a surf session whenever possible

molokai 032.JPG

On 7/24/2017 at 0:32 PM, TimS said:

Ouch! :blackeye:

;)

No "ouch" felt here, Tim. The person who threw it has as his only claim to fame "1st Place in the 1938 Coney Island Drop Line Tourney". 

20 hours ago, Cascade said:

No "ouch" felt here, Tim. The person who threw it has as his only claim to fame "1st Place in the 1938 Coney Island Drop Line Tourney". 

Ouch, lol.

sb

My son and a buddy was surfing yesterday in a close shore break. They had some pods of bunker around to keep them company. Out of nowhere a whale about 30' breaches, close enough for them to hear it exhale.