Hillary Investigation: Again...

Rate this topic

J

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

So you see Russia as law enforcement, and Hillary as a rapist,

is that it?

I see Russia as a corrupt whistle blower, seeking to get a bribe for blowing the whistle.

And I see Hillary as a murderer (Benghazi), an embezzler (Clinton Foundation), a liar (everything), a misogynist (Bill's victims), a spy (bribes while SoS), and truly do believe that if the truth could every be "proven," the Death Penalty would be appropriate.

I truly believe that.

1 hour ago, PlumFishing said:

You are wrong, we do know nothing was given to Trump Jr/Kushner/Manafort. They said so.

They have been more than transparent about the whole meeting from day 1.

HAHAHAHAHA!

if by transparent you mean they didn't lie on camera, then I guess you could call it transparent. 

but they've changed the number (and character) of people in attendance 3 or 4 times already, so why would ANYONE think they're perfectly honest about what transpired in the meeting....?

its all about da fishes...

The great leader has spoken, so be it.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said during the interview. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

Powerful stuff here........

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

The great leader has spoken, so be it.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said during the interview. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

That was an olive branch. They have since taken it and whittled into a pike, hell bent to put his head atop it. 

All bets are now off and that initial gesture has been forgotten. 

1 hour ago, J said:

That was an olive branch.........

I don't think it was an olive branch, or a kind gesture.

Trump did/say that for his own gain, looking to either make  himself look good, or in an attempt to find and excuse to avoid pushing for her prosecution as he didn't want to deal with the fall out.

6 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

they tried to influence our election and get Trump into the white house,

seems they were successful.

Tell me Frank.........the Russians were in bed with the Clinton's. Why in the world would they prefer Trump over Clinton?. Please explain

"When you're in deep water it's a good idea to keep your mouth shut. "     Alfred E. Neuman

5 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I think it's funny that right wingers are all riled up over a handful of emails,

because allegedly it's a security issue,

meanwhile Kushner has top clearances.

And so does Hillary

"When you're in deep water it's a good idea to keep your mouth shut. "     Alfred E. Neuman

Just now, Chuckitfar said:

Tell me Frank.........the Russians were in bed with the Clinton's. Why in the world would they prefer Trump over Clinton?. Please explain

Let's be honest....... They view Trump as a fool that they could manipulate/provoke into gaining EVEN MORE of what they wanted than by taking advantage of Hillary's corruption and greed.

So many people are fighting over who would be better that no one is considering that it's really a matter of which one is worse.

1 minute ago, JoeyZac said:

Let's be honest....... They view Trump as a fool that they could manipulate/provoke into gaining EVEN MORE of what they wanted than by taking advantage of Hillary's corruption and greed.

So many people are fighting over who would be better that no one is considering that it's really a matter of which one is worse.

I believe the dirt that the Russians have on the Clinton's would be more of a powerful tool for blackmail for a greater gain. But just my 2c

5 minutes ago, Chuckitfar said:

I believe the dirt that the Russians have on the Clinton's would be more of a powerful tool for blackmail for a greater gain. But just my 2c

Can't dispute that.  It's certainly logical, and almost certainly true.