Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Alberto

Back from MIA and Sharing New Images

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Greetings SOL Photography members.
I am back! It's been so long, I feel I have to share some of my photos with you all.  There are black & white, wild birds, scenic and fishy images.  :wave:

al photos.jpg

1 hour ago, Jim DE said:

Excellent work as usual .... missed ya ... welcome back!

Missed ya too Jim DE.  It's been a long time. I've been on the field a lot and will post some very interesting photos shortly. Just curious - What are the highlights I missed while I was away? :)

Not a lot CA..... I am noticing our users growing in their skill sets both in their ability to capture light and their post processing abilities. The talent just keeps growing and growing and it's to a point where anyone posting pics here are to a level anyone would enjoy having their work on their walls. You will see very quickly just how exceptional their art has become. I just enjoy watching this progression and their enjoyment growing even faster.

It's a great time to be a photographer even though the media has changed drastically from the box film cameras many started this journey with!!! Again nice to have you back and sharing your art ... but remember no matter where you go the SOL photo forum is always just a click away ;)

1 hour ago, Jim DE said:

Not a lot CA..... I am noticing our users growing in their skill sets both in their ability to capture light and their post processing abilities. The talent just keeps growing and growing and it's to a point where anyone posting pics here are to a level anyone would enjoy having their work on their walls. You will see very quickly just how exceptional their art has become. I just enjoy watching this progression and their enjoyment growing even faster.

It's a great time to be a photographer even though the media has changed drastically from the box film cameras many started this journey with!!! Again nice to have you back and sharing your art ... but remember no matter where you go the SOL photo forum is always just a click away ;)

Jim DE.  I couldn't agree with you more.  Today's technology is exciting and it is definitely closing the gaps ...and the only thing that separates from the pros and the avid photographers is "passion" and "composition". The other factor that is easily overlooked is lighting and high resolution quality.  In another words.. I don't like the artificial interpolated (fake pixels) files....  If that makes any sense. :) 

CA I don't particularly like the fake pixels stuff but sadly today's marketplace does.... I can move a enlightened ( like that term? ;) ) shot 10 times faster in the commercial market than one that is as it was seen. It's just what I have learned to accept but really not what I personally prefer.

36 minutes ago, Jim DE said:

CA I don't particularly like the fake pixels stuff but sadly today's marketplace does.... I can move a enlightened ( like that term? ;) ) shot 10 times faster in the commercial market than one that is as it was seen. It's just what I have learned to accept but really not what I personally prefer.

Jim DE, 
Yes, I agree and totally understand where you are coming from.  I still like the "film" days... the smooth continuous tones without all that pixelated noise. :)