Toad in Nj

Hockey 2017 - 18

Rate this topic

63,144 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Another low 90 round for me yesterday!! I am really liking my game right now. Shot a 91 and had two triple bogies. Should have been under 90. 

Good work!

I'm playing so bad right now that I'm ready to give it up for a month or two. League was 3clubs plus a putter last night. After 3 holes I was 5 over. Teed off with my putter the rest of the way and finished with a 50.  :laugh:

16 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Another low 90 round for me yesterday!! I am really liking my game right now. Shot a 91 and had two triple bogies. Should have been under 90. 

putt-putt?

2 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Good work!

I'm playing so bad right now that I'm ready to give it up for a month or two. League was 3clubs plus a putter last night. After 3 holes I was 5 over. Teed off with my putter the rest of the way and finished with a 50.  :laugh:

:laugh: 

What clubs did you chose? We have one after the end of the playoffs. Always good for some laughs. 

Speaking of putt putt, me and a buddy used to go years ago and play for $5 a round. :laugh: I remember kicking his ass one time when he was in a cast. :D 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

:laugh: 

What clubs did you chose? We have one after the end of the playoffs. Always good for some laughs. 

5 wood, 8 iron, gap wedge.

I hate them. Next time I'm bringing just a putter.

9 mins ago, Ravioli said:

90 is pro status in Greece. OPA!

I'm almost ready to join the greek tour, then!!! No matter sitting behind a desk all day!! Woo Hoo!! 

8 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

5 wood, 8 iron, gap wedge.

I hate them. Next time I'm bringing just a putter.

Our are three clubs, period. Think I putted with my hybrid last year. 

Had an old guy catch up to us on 9 yesterday so he played out the back with us. Guy was 73 years old and routinely outdrove my buddy and I. :shock: 

10 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Had an old guy catch up to us on 9 yesterday so he played out the back with us. Guy was 73 years old and routinely outdrove my buddy and I. :shock: 

see how those Blunts are affecting you...

14 mins ago, makomakoman said:

see how those Blunts are affecting you...

I'm gonna hit you over the head with a blunt object when I see you!!