TheKnot

Who are the Yankee's putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

14,446 posts in this topic

24 mins ago, robtf said:

That works for me. Feel a little bad for Gallo. But not enough to keep him.

no feelings at all for a player who will not adjust, biggest chance in his life. and if needed help he was let down, aka Fraiser , Joey has enough money anyway. just what if?                          

10 mins ago, RAW said:

no feelings at all for a player who will not adjust, biggest chance in his life. and if needed help he was let down, aka Fraiser , Joey has enough money anyway. just what if?                          

I hold Frasier more accountable for some reason 

anyhow, move Gallo out sooner rather than later

2 hours ago, robtf said:

That works for me. Feel a little bad for Gallo. But not enough to keep him.

Agreed on feeling bad. Seems  like a nice guy. Just to resistant to change.

Ok took two yesterday to another team short of players , man ! Our base running WTF = Little League basics ignored .

Anyway enjoy todays game because there is no July 4th game , don’t drink and drive :wave:

29 mins ago, Hook I said:

Ok took two yesterday to another team short of players , man ! Our base running WTF = Little League basics ignored .

Anyway enjoy todays game because there is no July 4th game , don’t drink and drive :wave:

Chapman looked good, No stare down. Caught part of the game today on YES replay. Holmes with a 2 pitch save. Marinaccio looks good but tweaked his shoulder. This game of baseball can be very humbling Maybe Chapman will learn from this, that he is mortal.

2 mins ago, Hammerheadman said:

Chapman looked good, No stare down. Caught part of the game today on YES replay. Holmes with a 2 pitch save. Marinaccio looks good but tweaked his shoulder. This game of baseball can be very humbling Maybe Chapman will learn from this, that he is mortal.

Yes , Very humbling 

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

......... there is no July 4th game ..........

This is the 2nd or 3rd time they have skipped a day that there absolutely SHOULD be a game.  They missed Memorial Day as well.

What the hell already?

1 hour ago, Hammerheadman said:

Chapman looked good, No stare down.............

That BS should be gone forever.  Regardless of the fact that he's not good enough to act like that (never was imo), it's just low class bush league BS that shouldn't be in the game.

After Chapman 3 walks , Boone came out for the change, he did not even have the respect to hand the ball over to his manager , Trevino did . 

Hard to miss what a good start to the season the Yankees are having (Boston, Toronto and Tampa Bay are 14 games back, but all playing approx .550 baseball), but I didn't realize it was this good:

baseball_wl.JPG

15 hours ago, Hook I said:

Hicks is going to hit a Hr :eek:

I remember my dad saying to me "you think every day is Christmas? next pitch Johnny Blanchard goes yard. By the way did you see Stanton running to first. When the first baseman dropped the ball, he was still not in the picture. Is he hurting in the legs?