TheKnot

Who are the Yankee's putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

14,348 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

24 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

i see it as opposite. bats go stale from time to time. good pitching will always keep you in a game. 

Yep those bats did go stale for Hicks and Gallo , Hicks all start caliber but when did that ever happen ? His arm sucks , I’m 65 and can long toss almost 200’ Hicks can’t reach 3b from CF ha ha with the Gallo we knew he could eventually break the all season strike out record and he don’t pitch :snr:, I think he can do that if he stays . 

Edited by Hook I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Hook I said:

Yep those bats did go stale for Hicks and Gallo

all season. not a fan of both, but gallo is a much better fielder than hicks. hicks seemed to have really lost most of his potential over the past two years. he dogs it in the alley too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

all season. not a fan of both, but gallo is a much better fielder than hicks. hicks seemed to have really lost most of his potential over the past two years. he dogs it in the alley too. 

I feel for Gallo he has some things going on it’s a great achievement that he is playing professionally,  NY is not a good place . Almost pulled his hair out last night . He’s ready to

short circuit . Hope is finds another place . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Hook I said:

Almost pulled his hair out last night .

saw that too.

he is very twitchy. constantly flexing and bending. O'neil called it out as well last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

saw that too.

he is very twitchy. constantly flexing and bending. O'neil called it out as well last night. 

O’Neil is an idiot, he should have known what is going on with him . It’s no secret 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Hook I said:

O’Neil is an idiot, he should have known what is going on with him . It’s no secret 

he knows. he commented on that gallo should spend less time stretching in the on deck circle and practice his swing and look more focused.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

he knows. he commented on that gallo should spend less time stretching in the on deck circle and practice his swing and look more focused.. 

now there is a guy who needed a Vid of himself from his wife , showing him his craziness in the 

dugout , What’s going on in his head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hook I said:

now there is a guy who needed a Vid of himself from his wife , showing him his craziness in the 

dugout , What’s going on in his head 

agreed. but he was always a gamer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nite_Bite_00 said:

agreed. but he was always a gamer. 

Yes that’s my point today  and when you hit the ball your average is high not striking out with runners on , some might say it’s a different game , but with runner on it’s time to hit the ball . , this guy Gallo ( from what I read ) he don’t want to change his approach to the shift . As you can see Hicks is desperate for a bunt down 3b , it’s too late now  when he was told not to switch hit some years ago he declined. Waiting for a mistake from a -A pitcher , Verlander , Schurzer  guys don’t make mistakes 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

  1. D LeMahieu (R) DH
  2. A Judge (R) CF
  3. A Rizzo (L) 1B
  4. G Stanton (R) RF
  5. J Donaldson (R) 3B
  6. G Torres (R) 2B
  7. A Hicks (S) LF
  8. J Trevino (R) C
  9. I Kiner-Falefa (R) SS
    Cole P

At Cleveland 

Prime Friday 

Sears down Chapman back 

TARP is on the field and the TV screen is like watching the Yule Log :laugh:

 

Postponed dbl tomorrow 

 

Edited by Hook I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Line up change for the dbl header today 12:10 Prime 6/10 YES 

 

  1. D LeMahieu (R) 3B
  2. A Judge (R) DH
  3. G Torres (R) 2B
  4. G Stanton (R) RF
  5. M Andújar (R) LF
  6. A Hicks (S) CF
  7. M Carpenter (L) 1B
  8. J Trevino (R) C
  9. M Gonzalez (S) SS

         Cole P 

 

New York Yankees recalled 3B Miguel Andujar from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders.
07/01/22 New York Yankees placed RHP Miguel Castro on the paternity list.
Edited by Hook I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been asking for Andujar from the get go. First game back and did what Gallo couldn’t. Please keep him up. Puts the bat on the ball, period!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 mins ago, bentstick said:

I’ve been asking for Andujar from the get go. First game back and did what Gallo couldn’t. Please keep him up. Puts the bat on the ball, period!

Always liked his approach at the plate . I think they are showcasing him as an add on with Gallo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.