TheKnot

Who are the Yankee's putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

14,348 posts in this topic

Useless talking talking old players. now the team is hot, not likely to continue. We’ve been discussing Hicks for years, 500 days too many! He probably has zero value elsewhere. Most AAA players will offer a better defense, speed and can’t be worse on offense. More upside, don’t wait till Hicks goes down for 50 reasons. . I would not be opposed to just releasing him. Someone will pick him and share your financial loss. He’s like an old leaky hose, holes all over

5 mins ago, RAW said:

Useless talking talking old players. now the team is hot, not likely to continue. We’ve been discussing Hicks for years, 500 days too many! He probably has zero value elsewhere. Most AAA players will offer a better defense, speed and can’t be worse on offense. More upside, don’t wait till Hicks goes down for 50 reasons. . I would not be opposed to just releasing him. Someone will pick him and share your financial loss. He’s like an old leaky hose, holes all over

Yanks have the “moola “ if teams can release Cano …….Cashman  can ask the Mets how to do it :laugh:

Mountain Men re/runs tonight boys :laugh:

The New York Yankees have announced that Friday's Yankees-White Sox game will not be played due to the forecast of sustained inclement weather.

45 mins ago, Hook I said:

Mountain Men re/runs tonight boys :laugh:

The New York Yankees have announced that Friday's Yankees-White Sox game will not be played due to the forecast of sustained inclement weather.

I was watching Yes when it was announced .There will be a double dip on Sunday . Mike Kay was shell shocked he had plans with his family . he put his head down with his hands covering his eyes. poor poor Mike

7 mins ago, Hammerheadman said:

I was watching Yes when it was announced .There will be a double dip on Sunday . Mike Kay was shell shocked he had plans with his family . he put his head down with his hands covering his eyes. poor poor Mike

I know you have cable , I like his 1st hour because he usually talks Yankees baseball ,  wishing  I seen that ! I’m out of town 

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 hours ago, Hook I said:

I know you have cable , I like his 1st hour because he usually talks Yankees baseball ,  wishing  I seen that ! I’m out of town 

I would not be sad if he retired

edit: then again, seeing the booths that have been put together by ESPN and some other networks, he may be in the group of the last best out there. Can it be?

Edited by robtf

4 hours ago, robtf said:

I would not be sad if he retired

edit: then again, seeing the booths that have been put together by ESPN and some other networks, he may be in the group of the last best out there. Can it be?

He is in the best group doing ball games 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Did anyone see Cortes eye roll at Hick’s nonchalant play in left? Even his teammates have had enough

Edited by robtf

9 mins ago, robtf said:

Did anyone see Cortes eye roll at Hick’s nonchalant play in left? Even his teammates have had enough

Yep!!!

Hopefully he's on his way out the door.