TheKnot

Who are the Yankee's putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

14,338 posts in this topic

43 mins ago, Fishtale7 said:

Trade with the Cubs for Wilson Contreras (cathcher) makes up for Hicks & Gallo's lack of bat, and promote an OF'er. Neither one of them should be in the lineup on the same day. 

We don’t have a catching problem…? 

11 mins ago, Hook I said:

It’s a long season and a backup hitting catcher as a pinch hitters?

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 mins ago, RAW said:

It’s a long season and a backup hitting catcher as a pinch hitters?

That’s what happens when you add an extra pitcher , which I think is the correct roster move , but today you had 2 guys who

did not pitch in 10 days and 9 days , Green got hurt Loáisiga was not ready , if that is what you mean  

I got to bail … 3am wake up :howdy:

Edited by Hook I

41 mins ago, Hook I said:

Really? Two catchers hitting sub .200 isn't a problem, with two out fielders hitting .200 combined isn't a problem? Catcher is the easy fix with Contreras. He's hitting .100 above the two catchers currently in use. @RAW gets it. 

Edited by Fishtale7

33 mins ago, bentstick said:

Recall Andujar and send Hicks down please!

Hicks has no options, and Andujar is NOT an outfielder. Andujar is trade bait for a team that needs bench or DH power. 

2 hours ago, Fishtale7 said:

Trade with the Cubs for Wilson Contreras (cathcher) makes up for Hicks & Gallo's lack of bat, and promote an OF'er. Neither one of them should be in the lineup on the same day. 

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Huh?

52 mins ago, Fishtale7 said:

Gallo & Hicks, follow the thread for crying out loud. 

Oh, I got the Gallo and "him" part, but did you mean "they shouldn't both be in the lineup on the same day," because that's not what you said. ;)

12 hours ago, Fishtale7 said:

Really? Two catchers hitting sub .200 isn't a problem, with two out fielders hitting .200 combined isn't a problem? Catcher is the easy fix with Contreras. He's hitting .100 above the two catchers currently in use. @RAW gets it. 

We are scoring a ton of runs , the pitchers and catchers are doing fine together  , don’t need Contreras it’s not going to work . 

So you and Raw tell us how to trade will go down to get him ? 

Edited by Hook I

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

We are scoring a ton of runs , the pitchers and catchers are doing fine together  , don’t need Contreras it’s not going to work . 

So you and Raw tell us how to trade will go down to get him ? 

A ton of runs some days they do somedays they don't.

4 mins ago, Hook I said:

Are you complaining about this team ? 

No not with the best record in the league. But a ton of runs no way .the pitching was keeping them in games. Every time Monty pitched runs were scarce. Or have I been following a different ball club. Lets keep the catching situation for the time being. If this Ben Rockforth  (spelling) comes back he might be an answer. I feel Cashman is looking to move Gallo and Hicks . Shame because one is a lefty and one can switch hit. Too bad that they are doing poorly. Players like Matsui , Bernie , are hard to come by.

24 mins ago, Hammerheadman said:

No not with the best record in the league. But a ton of runs no way .the pitching was keeping them in games. Every time Monty pitched runs were scarce. Or have I been following a different ball club. Lets keep the catching situation for the time being. If this Ben Rockforth  (spelling) comes back he might be an answer. I feel Cashman is looking to move Gallo and Hicks . Shame because one is a lefty and one can switch hit. Too bad that they are doing poorly. Players like Matsui , Bernie , are hard to come by.

Lack of runs by LF and CF has to be a priority, how to get that done going to cost $$$