TheKnot

Who are the Yankee's putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

14,659 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Hammerheadman said:

I am so sick of Hicks right now. letting the runner tag up from first .

Another strike out for Hicks, swinging at ball four. Well maybe the ump would have called it a strike anyway . he called alot of low pitches strikes. Crapo game today so far

4 mins ago, Hook I said:

Hicks & Gallo = the Snooze brothers :snr:  

Gallo is at least a team player, doesn't get involved in political BS, and has somewhat of a productive past.

23 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Gallo is at least a team player, doesn't get involved in political BS, and has somewhat of a productive past.

Listen ! what have you done for me today … Gallo is PH let’s see ra ra Go Go Gallo Hit the ball that’s all !! 

5 mins ago, Hook I said:

Oh well .. 

Oh well Santander . a real stinker Castro with the walk , Higgy with the interference although the ball was already in his glove. hicks taking his time on the flyball , then the tie then Santander.

2 hours ago, Hook I said:

How much would they make working ? Duds, Hicks is an injury lurking so he can be done for the year. Gallo was overhyped like Story for the Red Sox . Very bad scouting? Or computer glitch :dungeon:

17 mins ago, RAW said:

How much would they make working ? Duds, Hicks is an injury lurking so he can be done for the year. Gallo was overhyped like Story for the Red Sox . Very bad scouting? Or computer glitch :dungeon:

Scouts = it’s only a guide 

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Gallo

2017 - 41 HR

2018 - 40 HR

2019 - hurt

2020 - hurt

2021 - 38 HR

Lefty bat.

Overhyped?

Sounds like Arod numbers , hit Hr with nobody on and when everyone else did .  What’s his rbi numbers  do you like them ? 

1 min ago, Hook I said:

Sounds like Arod numbers , hit Hr with nobody on and when everyone else did .  What’s his rbi numbers  do you like them ? 

Not good, not terrible, very low BA and many K.

He's a left handed Adam Dunn/Rob Deer.

Strike out 3 times but then hit a 3 run HR in the 9th once a week to win a game batting 7th.

12 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Not good, not terrible, very low BA and many K.

He's a left handed Adam Dunn/Rob Deer.

Strike out 3 times but then hit a 3 run HR in the 9th once a week to win a game batting 7th.

I was really hoping today he got ahead but just foul RF then walked , he ad two other pitchers before that , that he should have nailed but he walked . With runners in scoring position that’s what he is not what he’s is doing. I cut this guy a lot because of his physical challenges but this is NY 

3 hours ago, Hook I said:

Trade with the Cubs for Wilson Contreras (cathcher) makes up for Hicks & Gallo's lack of bat, and promote an OF'er. Neither one of them should be in the lineup on the same day. 

21 mins ago, Fishtale7 said:

.............Neither one of them should be in the lineup on the same day. 

Huh?