whats up with all these fish up to 50 inches for 2017

Rate this topic

codfish

"Fish report" Splashed the boat and made the turn found the bass feeding heavy on sand eels, doubled up on monster bass, again took some scale samples to send in and fish released, the pic is from the other day the shoe size is 13 and the fish is 50, again today is a repeat but with double monster bass, whats up with all the 50 inch bass for 2017? to give some perspective the lure in the picture tail and head is 9 inches long, todays pics to follow

post-9664-0-93681700-1495561982.jpeg

post-9664-0-81753100-1495562159.jpg

Edited by codfish

I think they are going to beat the record this Year ??? Ā  Ā Lots of big fish early?

The last few days its been crazy with big fish, we catch the fish take a scale sample, measure the length and release the fish and send it in to the DMF in our little brown envelopes they provide. Ā 

Edited by codfish

Yeah who do these 50 inch striper's think they are? Don't they know they are suppose to be non-existent?? I really hate the big ones.......They say the meat is no good and they are just so hard to reel in and release.......I prefer the lil ones but don't tell anyone I'm catching lil ones coz they are not suppose to exist either...........

post-23031-0-81810400-1495581461.jpg

Yeah who do these 50 inch striper's think they are? Don't they know they are suppose to be non-existent?? I really hate the big ones.......They say the meat is no good and they are just so hard to reel in and release.......I prefer the lil ones but don't tell anyone I'm catching lil ones coz they are not suppose to exist either...........

Ā 

Aaaaw, cute

troll #122Ā Ā <*)))<

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Whats the size on that bass? is it from New England waters??