BoltsNhose

Best week of the year for Striped Bass?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

So if you guys and ladies got to pick one week out of the year to basically live on the water, what week would you choose? I'm thinking the first or second week of june might be nice but what are your thoughts?  I'll have weekends all through the summer available too, but I think I might pick one week (maybe 2) to stay in RI. I'll have my boat in the water a 3 minute walk from the house and a good fishing beach is a 5 minute walk.  I'm looking for the historically best season to catch nice bass. 

I did think about fall fatties. Those are always nice. I'm sure I'll have a few weekends around that time. Are there any fish around still in November? I'm not a big fan of cold either. lol. 

I am headed down today and hopefully I'll be slayin em all weekend in the bay. My current boat is not big enough for a trip to Block Island. When I finish my SeaCraft, then maybe. 

In reality, unless u are very local to the waters, u cant always time it. Go when u can.

-bd

This is the truth. BTW. This weekend was NOT it. lol. I got one keeper size and 4 or 5 schoolies. Looks like a lot of votes for fall stripers. I may have to give that some thought. Thanks for the input everyone.