West end on fire?

Rate this topic

Mikx

Come on, you HAVE to give specifics so that we can all come down and try to catch all the schoolies we can!

I mean, how else will the Iphone brigade know who to mug without more info?

Glad you caught some.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

JeeZ!    I'm the last guy to complain about spot burns but COMEON!!! 
I was hoping tomorrow I might get down for a nice peaceful skunking.

Now I am going to have to deal with a whole bunch of morons making my skunking a miserable affair.

Was this supposed to be sarcastic?  

On Fire?    

DITCH TROLL

JeeZ!    I'm the last guy to complain about spot burns but COMEON!!! 

I was hoping tomorrow I might get down for a nice peaceful skunking.

Now I am going to have to deal with a whole bunch of morons making my skunking a miserable affair.

Was this supposed to be sarcastic?  

On Fire?    

I agree. I held off on this b/c I thought it may have been an inside joke and I didn't want to ruin it.  But if this is someone's idea of a joke, unless you saw the west end this AM, then you'll realize it's not funny.

The Sultan of Sluggo

I guess, I underestimated the number of people who chase yesterday's reports. On a weekday, no less. Sorry if my post messed up your plans.

On the other hand, I wish somebody could tell me that the fishing is good before I get up at 3 AM and drive for 1.5 hours (one way).

So, here you go, the fishing is good and will be for another few weeks! 

I wasnt kidding abt the boxing gloves and flamethrower :-(.

-bd

So you did buy the flamethrower. I was pricing one myself.  We'll e new meaning to the term "the canal really heated up" this summer. :fire:

The Sultan of Sluggo

I guess, I underestimated the number of people who chase yesterday's reports. On a weekday, no less. Sorry if my post messed up your plans.

On the other hand, I wish somebody could tell me that the fishing is good before I get up at 3 AM and drive for 1.5 hours (one way).

So, here you go, the fishing is good and will be for another few weeks!

Call a local bait shop and ask or make friends with a local person and make a phone all to them. Or do what I did. Move closer so it's not such a far drive

I could count how many people were fishing on two hands yesterday morning on the "west end". So guess I will see first hand tomorrow how these internet "reports" get things going for the true fisherman.

The Best Day to go fishing is any day that ends in Y