Old Eagle Ultra Classic Fish Finder

Rate this topic

Just wondering if anyone knows what fish finding unit will plug into the transducer for a eagle Ultra Classic Fish Finder. The screen went bad on my unit. I do not want to remove transducer cables and power cable. Would like another unit to just plug into them. Thank you very much.

I think a Eagle is a cheep Lowrance.  Same Co.    But I wouldn't go looking to try to match it up.   Just get a new unit.  By the time you buy all the parts its cheeper to get a whole new unit.  The new unit will be much better.  Newer technology .  in both the unit and transducer.   Color?  I know the bigger screen cost more, but so much easier to read? 

If you really want the same unit. go on Ebay and you may get lucky?  Ck the specs.  A lot of other Eagle units may use thee same transducer.  check the  Kilohertz /KHZ on the unit there different.  Find a manual  and it should tell you .

It's just not gonna happen. Every mfg. changes the connections to fit the new models. Lately Lowrance has been keeping with what they call the "blue connectors" but that is rare. Besides when you get your new unit you will have a better transducer. Sorry

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

Thank you very much everyone for your input. The reason I don't want to have to change the transducer is the boat is 34.9 feet in overall length. It would be a major undertaking to remove the old one and install a new one. The screen on the old unit measures 5 inches diagonally. I live in central Minnesota the land of 10000 Lakes. If Braden has a unit that will hook up to the existing transducer connections and power connections I would be happy to purchase it from him. My email address is DDietman@aol.com. I could email you some pictures of the front and back of the unit to see if it would work with the one you have.

Thank you very much everyone for your input. The reason I don't want to have to change the transducer is the boat is 34.9 feet in overall length. It would be a major undertaking to remove the old one and install a new one. The screen on the old unit measures 5 inches diagonally. I live in central Minnesota the land of 10000 Lakes. If Braden has a unit that will hook up to the existing transducer connections and power connections I would be happy to purchase it from him. My email address is DDietman@aol.com. I could email you some pictures of the front and back of the unit to see if it would work with the one you have.

I don't need to do a "sale" just send me pictures of the connections (or post them here since you probably can't send me a PM yet), I will dig my old Eagle unit out later today ( the size sounds the same).