jw

problems with reciveing plugs in a timely manor

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

I bought a plug from a member and still after almost 10 days still no plug . what is the average time after buying a plug to receive it ?  This is not the first time I have had a problem with this member , I should mention I do get plugs when I buy from him but always  take over a week .

Am I being too impatient ?

what is your expectations when you buy something  ( when you pay for it within minutes )

You should have this worked out at time of sale. You will see some members say I will ship next week. Most I have dealt with ship really fast I have gotten plugs the next day from a few states away.

I always send tracking # so the buyer can track their shipment.

I have only had two plug purchases take "too" long. Once it was shipped by USPS took a week longer than they should have to get it to me.

If you are not happy, and you used paypal, ask the seller for the money back and cancel the transaction before filing a complaint with PayPal for your money.  PayPal has your back. In fact, I will not do any business online without paypal

I went through this a few times, including once on SOL. If a seller keeps telling you the product shipped, but will not provide a tracking number, you have a problem.

I don't think shipping in 10 days is much to ask for. Has the seller kept a dialogue with you?

I have an idea instead of airing your laundry on SOL why don't you just ask the seller if/when it shipped. Also you've done business with the same seller in the past and got the same results.Now your crying on a forum maybe time to do business elsewere

I have an idea instead of airing your laundry on SOL why don't you just ask the seller if/when it shipped. Also you've done business with the same seller in the past and got the same results.Now your crying on a forum maybe time to do business elsewere

19 quality posts?

I wasn't aware the amount of posts dictates what you can and cannot post. If you have done business with someone and not happy with the results you don't do business with them again. You don't get to keep buying from them and the post bad things about them. 19 posts or not I'm right about it. Sorry mr. 5000

I wasn't aware the amount of posts dictates what you can and cannot post. If you have done business with someone and not happy with the results you don't do business with them again. You don't get to keep buying from them and the post bad things about them. 19 posts or not I'm right about it. Sorry mr. 5000

I think suggesting someone is "crying about . . . " aims to make a personal attack, which is against the rules. There are rules and they are simple. A lot of people join, but do not read them, until they violate the rules. Just as one can learn traffic laws, one ticket at a time. 

I agree, I would not do business again with someone who was not timely or ethical, however, in the past I advocated for a shipping rule, that would require shipping within 5 business days unless negotiated otherwise. Such a rule would clarify what a reasonable time for shipping is. Ten days seems to dovetail into the unreasonable time.

I didn't mean to make a personal attack towards someone I just feel posting about it instead of emailing the seller does nothing. I know he didn't post the seller's name but this thread seems to be attacking the seller trying to make him look bad. I'm part of another forum and there is a section dedicated for a "bad sellers list" before someone buys something you look in that section and make sure they are not on the list. Maybe something like that should be added here.

Always communicate with the seller. Sometimes life gets in the way. Also, prob. stating the obvious but there are members who don't live in the U.S. and ship times aren't in couple of days.