Mummichog

Landjager in SE Penna?

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

We used to get the best Lanjager ever at Ernst A Illg's Meats.  They closed up several years ago and I have not been able to find anything similar.  Other places carry lanjager, but they are more like glorified Slim Jim's.

Is anyone familiar with Illg's Meats?  And have you found similar landjager anywhere else?

Dunno landjaeger from Yagermeister, but the kabanos (Polish Slim Jim) from Czerw's in Port Richmond is awesome. Awesome

We used to get the best Lanjager ever at Ernst A Illg's Meats.  They closed up several years ago and I have not been able to find anything similar.  Other places carry lanjager, but they are more like glorified Slim Jim's.

Is anyone familiar with Illg's Meats?  And have you found similar landjager anywhere else?

i've seen it at the deli in wegman's in cherry hill nj. 

no idea if its any good.

Kochers in ridgefield. They have a soft and a hard one.

Thank you for breaking your vow of silence.  Illg's had a soft lanjager and that's what I can't find anymore.  

Try Herring Brothers in Danboro PA. North on 611 a mile or 2 after the Doylestown bypass. In the left There is a sign on the highway. Before the strawberry farm on the left.